Author Topic: Don't mess with Region 2 women.  (Read 2141 times)

Lilburner

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:24:45 PM by Lilburner »
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Ravenwood1950

Re: Don't mess with Region 2 women.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 02:02:07 PM »
Good grief! She is very brave or very foolish.
Ravenwood

BennyMG1

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 02:53:36 PM »
I don’t know, but I expect I’d poop pretty bad if a rabid bobcat attacked me.

Lilburner, I’m just trying to figure out WHY autocorrect changed “shots” to “shxxs”.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Lilburner

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 04:31:30 PM »
Lilburner, I’m just trying to figure out WHY autocorrect changed “shots” to “shxxs”.

I typoed, or since I'm on Twitter a lot, it might have assumed that's what i wanted to say. I once went to type "shirt" and autocorrect thought i was trying to type "sh**stain" (censoring mine), because of how frequently it comes up on gun control Twitter.

I've corrected it now, but of interest - this software has a swear word filter. You can turn it off or on in your settings. I guess it defaults to on. Its never come uo before.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Lilburner

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »
NSFW, but related

~ Daniel Webster

SS-Preppers

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 06:36:54 PM »
NSFW, but related

I think of all the hours I sat in a tree stand in freezing weather and never even saw a deer and this little punk just drops one.....on the other hand, that really had to be painful....

John Galt 1

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 12:45:17 AM »
I've seen the claws and teeth on a bobcat,     very nasty, brave woman.

A 70+ yr old friend in Banks county was out in his pasture a few years ago when a bull who had always been gentle attacked him and tried to trample him while cutting into his side with the horns.       He managed to get through the wire to safety.     In pain and anger he grabbed the 12ga from his truck (loaded with birdshot) and shot his bull in anger knowing it couldn't kill the bull but he was pissed.

The county tested and put the rabid bull down figuring it had been bitten by a small rabid animal like a skunk or possum.        Quarantined his cow herd for 6 months.

It's 3 shots to the belly now for rabies.       Fifty years ago when my brother got attacked by a rabid dog and had his scalp ripped 90% off (over 300 stiches) it was 7 shots.     All of my animals (except the chickens) get a rabies shot.   
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 06:50:23 AM »
My brother was bitten by a rabid fox, it low crawled under the car and bit his ankle, was kinda freaky. His shots were not in the stomach but all his major muscle groups i do recall it was more then three but that was years ago.

On the bobcat note my pasture dogs (akbash) shredded a bobcat last year. i found the head and the spine. Neither dog was harmed odly enough.
Psalms 127:3-5

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal