Author Topic: Christmas Party 2018 - Dec 15 - 1PM - Gabino's - Stockbridge  (Read 4374 times)

Starlady

Re: Christmas Party 2018 - Dec 15 - 1PM - Gabino's - Stockbridge
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 05:56:17 PM »
To my Secret Admirer:
Thanks, I LOVE them and you know I'll put them to good use!  PS, you TOTALLY rocked that label!!

Great friends, gorgeous location, holiday spirits, fun gifts.  We should do this more often. 

Many thanks to Lilburner and FarSide for setting it all up.

And Happy Birthday to elandil - glad you could join us this year.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

John Galt 1

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 06:43:52 PM »
I had a damn good time at the gathering, and a free meal after the $10 gift certificate!
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

Searchboss

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 07:20:47 PM »
The Christmas Party was really great. The food was decent. The $10 gift certificate was a nice touch, thanks! It was good to see all the folks that came. The gift exchange session was interesting and fun.

I agree that it would be nice to have a get together regularly if a suitable place could be found. I know that is hard given how spread out we all are, but I think it would be worth the travel time.

Thanks to Lilburner and FarSide for setting it up.

Lilburner

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 09:36:41 PM »
To my Secret Admirer:
Thanks, I LOVE them and you know I'll put them to good use!  PS, you TOTALLY rocked that label!!

What was it? After I was tasked with managing the secret, I was curious, but then forgot to ask.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 12:35:14 AM »
A set of 6 glass jars with the bail type tops & color coded rings - perfect for my own dried herbs!  I plan to reserve them for just medicinals (like mullien, plantain, etc.) since I have so many cooking herbs & spices there's not a matching set in the entire world that's big enough.  They will look great in my newly organized soap/salve cabinet.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

elandil

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2018, 12:47:29 AM »
Had a great time, (even getting ambushed with the sombrero...  ;D  ) plus got (stole) a new kit for my collection/videos.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes, and to Lilburner/Farside for the setup.
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

YellowRose

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2018, 05:30:21 AM »
I really enjoyed seeing everyone at the party.  Always fun with such a great group.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal