Author Topic: Fish antibiotic package deals + 10% coupon. which one to buy?  (Read 2186 times)

Lilburner

Fish antibiotic package deals + 10% coupon. which one to buy?
« on: February 21, 2019, 04:18:30 PM »
This sounds like a good way to stock the antibiotics - discounted package deals and then a 10% coupon code on top of that - VIPBONUS.

Nut I'm having trouble picking what I want.

From what I can tell, the 3-pack takes care of most things.

Anyone much better at this than I am?

http://www.fishmoxfishflex.com/index.php/fish-antibiotics-on-sale/sale-items.html?utm_source=Fish+Mox&utm_campaign=f4fe2418b2-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_08_24_10_04_COPY_03&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e7bbbfaef9-f4fe2418b2-234183685
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

Re: Fish antibiotic package deals + 10% coupon. which one to buy?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 05:52:48 PM »
Looks like a decent coverage of disease to me.  The prices look great.  I'm going to pick up a few extra things!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

SS-Preppers

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 06:35:23 PM »
The 3 pack is good.  I have ordered from them before and was very happy.  The capsules were identical to the generic prescription that I had recieved from the pharmacy.  Color, size and every single letter, number and marking on capsules was identical.

YellowRose

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 10:57:27 AM »
Another source for fish antibiotics. which I am posting primarily because I find the banner hysterical.  The prices may not be as good. 

https://shtfsource.com/

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 01:43:00 PM »
I've attached a document titled 'Top 5 Antibiotics' with descriptions.

Country Singer

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 03:42:03 PM »
Georgia Brewer

Well howdy, stranger!  Your name came up during the camp out last weekend when there was a discussion of past classes and presentations. 
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 04:04:08 PM »
Yes, it has been quite a while. As I recall I did a presentation on home brewing and wine making. I poked around on the forum and I recognize more than a few names and, I see a few new ones.
I'm living up in White County now, the wife and I moved here in 2013.

mylast4

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 12:14:54 AM »
If anyone is allergic to penicillin like I am, this is the first time I have come cross Erythromycin 😊. Also picked up some Doxy which is good for tick related infection/disease per Ben.  I was able to 30% off and free shipping with auto ship.  I chose quarterly for now.  For the Erythromycin, I am pretty sure Ben told me based on average adult dose two boxes would be full cycle of typical treatment.  It’s pretty nice having Ben’s knowledge around, besides just being pretty nice having him around anyway lol
You can ask the same question hoping for a different answer, but the truth never changes” me

nj_m715

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 12:21:52 AM »
they gave us one double dose of doxy every time they removed at ft dix

here's some info:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm200107123450201

here's the cliff notes:
Conclusions

A single 200-mg dose of doxycycline given within 72 hours after an I. scapularis tick bite can prevent the development of Lyme disease.

we need to find a version of that silver burn treatment for animals. my horse is always lighting himself on fire and my fish are always sick

nj_m715

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 08:26:18 AM »
chewy.com was a good buy
auto ship offers a first time deal 30% off up to 20$ plus the 5% savings

I picked up 6 packs, cam to just over 50$ to hit the free shipping minimum

nj_m715

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 01:36:17 PM »
we need to find a version of that silver burn treatment for animals. my horse is always lighting himself on fire and my fish are always sick

never mind, I think I just did
https://www.allivet.com/p-710-silver-sulfadiazine-1-cream-400-gm.aspx

https://www.allivet.com/p-3496-silver-sulfadiazine-1-cream-50-gm.aspx

is this the stuff we were talking about during the med bag class?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:49:52 PM by nj_m715 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal