Author Topic: Neat book at Ollie's for $8. Want one?  (Read 1441 times)

Lilburner

Neat book at Ollie's for $8. Want one?
« on: September 11, 2015, 08:47:37 PM »
Couldn't resist this for $8 Chock full of good information. I'll be going back through there on Monday if anyone wants a copy and I'll be seeing you soon.

I also got one for $3 that was small - like "Dummies Guide to Fishing" but that wasn't the name of it.

And these guys were $10 and $5 respectively

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

florida44

Re: Neat book at Ollie's for $8. Want one?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 08:56:42 PM »
This is a great book. May have been the first prep book we bought, back when we were still reading up on the basics and just getting started.
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Nemo

Re: Neat book at Ollie's for $8. Want one?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 10:33:48 PM »
I just got the top one, but expanded version, with 404 tips or close to that number.  It was at Lowes and cost me $24.99.  Its is full of good information and very accurate on what it has.  I already knew about 75% of the the things in there but the extra 25% was worth it.

That one for $8 is an excellent deal.  If you do not have one, get one.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal