Author Topic: meeting this Saturday Nov 23rd Region 6  (Read 893 times)

cope

meeting this Saturday Nov 23rd Region 6
« on: November 21, 2019, 02:50:47 PM »
At the new NAMI meeting site. Check the forums in region 6 for location.
NAMI Central Georgia, Inc.
209 Elberta Rd.
Warner Robins, Ga. 31093
Will talk about your medical kit and a stop the bleed course. Im sure other things will be talked about too but that's the main agenda.
Be there or be square.

joebob

Re: meeting this Saturday Nov 23rd Region 6
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 05:13:39 PM »
What time ?

LoLo

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 01:41:22 PM »
Great meeting and presentation this morning!  I really learned a lot!  :)

VoodooMD

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 02:55:04 PM »
GREAT MEETING TODAY!!!!!--Thanks so much to all who participated and were present! I learned ALOT myself today and hope all took something positive home from the  first aid kits / stop the bleed presentations!!  I feel we have ended the meetings for this year on a very positive note and looking forward to starting up again in January! Take care all and wishing you all and your families a very good Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!!--STAY VIGILANT!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

cope

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 07:52:09 PM »
joebob sorry I forgot to post the time. 10a is when we start till kind of whenever but usually wrapping things up by noon.

Yes the conflicted card game seems to have gone over well with others willing to join in and answer. Thanks to everyone who joined in and made it a good educational experience.
Also the stop the bleed course and the medical bag course were also good as well. Glad all of those that could made it out.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal