Author Topic: LDS online food supplies status  (Read 949 times)

aces

LDS online food supplies status
« on: March 04, 2020, 11:31:32 PM »
Panic buying news again...From another group within LDS circles.  It is the online shipping supply out of Salt Lake City and NOTnecessarily the local Home Storage Centers.  I have not called Tucker to check during to personal circumstances.

"As of this morning, the Church's online store is "temporarily out of stock" (with no expected availability date listed) of all the food items they usually sell, except for hard white wheat, which is due back in stock in a few days!  Never thought I'd see a day when they'd be out of stock on so many items - kinda scary!"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:47:01 PM by aces »

Ravenwood1950

Re: LDS online food supplies starus
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 07:09:53 AM »
I always heard that even among members of the Church only 10% worked on their years' supply.
So glad our group here had the opportunity to go and process our orders and stock up years ago at the cannery. Every church should have been doing this.
Ravenwood

tlwagg

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 08:48:43 AM »
Well at least people are stocking up even if they won't use it they'll have it for later. I guess preppers don't look so crazy now.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Hershey

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 06:28:36 PM »
All the long term storage food suppliers are out of stock on many items.  Costco even said they were out of the items.  Yes, Ravenswood.  Good thing we got to stock up years ago.  I miss going down to the cannery!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal