Author Topic: Wuhan virus has come to the US  (Read 27613 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Wuhan virus has come to the US
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2020, 06:32:27 AM »
So far we have escaped the worst.  At least we have tie to get masks & stuff needed and make plans.  Not so for China.  They wake up and it's here.

https://observers.france24.com/en/20200206-hong-kong-china-coronavirus-queues-masks

- The city is doomed you guys!! We have a shortage of tissue, mask, rice, noodles, etc. Time to migrate!!

That is the scary part ! Migrate and take the virus with you !  I think we are in for a long hot Summer. !!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:43:16 AM by RWS »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2020, 07:55:01 AM »
This is a very scary report !  If true is an act of WAR !  Now we can see the wisdom in quarantine for any one from China % home quarantine for all other passengers on the flight.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/china-launches-biological-warfare-agenda-covertly-infiltrates-wuhan-evacuation-plane-with-trojan-horse-carrier-of-the-coronavirus-to-infect-all-passengers-headed-to-taiwan/

On the heels of the bombshell revelation that China has been engineering an “offensive biological warfare weapon” that accidentally escaped their BSL-4 facilities and launched a global pandemic, we are now getting confirmation from our investigators in Taiwan that China has deployed a biological warfare attack against Taiwan by seeding an evacuation flight of Taiwan citizens with an infected “Trojan horse” human weapon who contaminated the entire evacuation flight.

tlwagg

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2020, 05:48:41 PM »
WSB just aired a report about an E-mail scam using the logo of the WHO and Coronaviruses. They are using a link to give them access to your computer.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2020, 05:28:52 AM »
Total containment isn’t in the cards, said Nancy Messonnier, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. “Given the nature of this virus and how it’s spreading, that would be impossible. Our goal is to slow this thing down… We are preparing as if this were the next pandemic.”

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/one-ai-powered-simulation-predicts-that-coronavirus-will-kill-up-to-52-million-people-hype-watch-this-drone-footage-from-hunan/

Check out the drone video at the end of this article.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2020, 09:18:35 AM »
(Natural News) Just when you thought China’s draconian measures to stop the deadly coronavirus pandemic couldn’t get any more draconian, the communist Chinese regime has announced a whole new level of medical tyranny: Door-to-door forced roundups of infected citizens who will be removed against their will and placed in “quarantine prison camps” that China absurdly calls “hospitals.” (Real hospitals don’t have bars on the windows of every patient’s room, see photos below…)

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/02/08/cremation-vans-running-24-7-as-china-orders-door-to-door-mass-roundups-of-infected-citizens-to-be-placed-in-quarantine-prison-camps/

tlwagg

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2020, 07:20:43 AM »
Information is leaking out of China and it's not good.
In 2020 we all need to start thinking like crazy preppers.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/audio-woman-calls-wuhan-hospital-to-try-to-get-help-for-her-sick-husband-no-medical-staff-anymore-they-are-dead-or-sick/

Might be why UN is mobilizing.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 08:01:49 AM by RWS »

tlwagg

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2020, 09:56:29 AM »
Medicom Group, a Montreal-based mask maker, said officials in Shanghai sent them a letter, ordering them to sell their entire output from its factory to the local government, reported the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/severe-disruption-global-shortage-of-anti-virus-masks-says-who_3230874.html

tlwagg

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2020, 11:50:00 AM »
Dr. John explains the progression of the virus using the first case in the US.

tlwagg

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2020, 10:15:39 PM »
I guess I didn't have to worry about this last week.

USPS Suspending Guarantee on Priority Mail Express to China
https://www.theepochtimes.com/usps-temporarily-suspends-some-mail-to-china-amid-coronavirus-outbreak_3233606.html

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2020, 05:46:18 AM »
Looks like a treatment is soon to be.  In Washington State there was a successful treatment.  I hope they run tests on this guy to see what the virus left him with.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/developing-three-hopeful-treatments-for-coronavirus-one-treatment-using-anti-viral-drug-remdesivir-shows-results-within-hours-video/

tlwagg

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2020, 10:12:39 AM »
And now for some really bad news.

8greenbeans

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2020, 10:56:56 AM »
There have been several successful treatments - all using some combination of antivirals. But it hasn't been used wide spread.

2 questions: Has anyone located information on non-Chinese-born persons contracting the virus? So far, every person I've heard about outside of China has been a Chinese-born/direct descent person. Has anyone heard who aboard the cruise ships have contracted the virus? From what I understand, there is a mix of Chinese and non-Chinese aboard. It does no good to say "7 Americans, 3 Canadians, and 1 Finnish" if they are all either naturalized citizens or have Chinese parents. Make sense?

Medically-wise this needs to broken down into Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid as it appears to be important.
Secondly, determinations need to be made on why such a high number of deaths within China but not outside of China as well as why is the spread outside of China so slow. Is it a different type of healthcare system? Is it close quarters? Is it a quarantine issue? Is it something else?

My great-grandmother was Chinese so these type of questions mean quite a bit to me.

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

tlwagg

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2020, 01:38:19 PM »
From everything I've seen and read it seems to hit Asian men the hardest. I'll look for the article and video. When I get a chance.

ProGeek

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2020, 02:32:47 PM »
We get so much of our stuff from China. Like the video says 90% of our drugs. If they don't recover very soon, and it looks like it's only getting worse, we are going to see real shortages of everything from iPhones to medicines, to everything in between. Buckle up!
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal