Author Topic: Wuhan virus has come to the US  (Read 27227 times)

Abigayle

Re: Wuhan virus has come to the US
« Reply #450 on: May 17, 2020, 05:31:38 PM »
Good article, with a lot of truth.  It depends which side of the fence you stand on.  While we are at risk, I want people who can, and want to get out, to do so.  Our whole economic system is at stake.  Our whole world has changed, in a matter of months.  I don't want people to throw caution to the wind.  People of all ages are worth saving.
Ariel

tlwagg

« Reply #451 on: May 20, 2020, 11:30:07 AM »
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Starlady

« Reply #452 on: May 20, 2020, 03:10:08 PM »
That won't fly here, either.  Both are common, fairly inexpensive drugs.  It would be better to spend billions on a new vaccine.  (tongue now removed from cheek, lol)

I'm still waiting for someone to take their dog's heartworm meds!  (Ivermectin)
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Country Singer

« Reply #453 on: May 20, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »
I'm still waiting for someone to take their dog's heartworm meds!  (Ivermectin)

Dog?  How about an easy-squeezey tube of paste?  (Note that they've already put a warning on it!)
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

Starlady

« Reply #454 on: May 20, 2020, 07:14:40 PM »
Heck, I've got a pint of liquid just in case of mites on the chickens!   I'll just put an ounce in my fav adult beverage - that oughta do it.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

tlwagg

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #456 on: June 08, 2020, 01:00:05 PM »
Not to worry.  The virus is gone!  It has been killed off by protests......  It is funny how quickly a scam can disappear!!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:43:44 PM by RWS »

Abigayle

« Reply #457 on: June 08, 2020, 01:33:52 PM »
When I click on the link I get a message that the page address is not valid.

Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #458 on: September 13, 2020, 11:49:03 AM »
Americans are unaware of the extent of China’s infiltration of U.S. medical research, the degree to which U.S. officials and scientists facilitated it, the possibly dangerous transfer of technology, including that related to the likely creation of the COVID-19 virus, and the continuation of such collaborative programs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/time-investigation-dr-fauci-niaid-accused-collaboration-china-covid-19-virus/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal