Author Topic: Hydroxy Chloroquin - FDA Aproval  (Read 14873 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Hydroxy Chloroquin - FDA Aproval
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 07:18:48 AM »
From an earlier CDMedia article: The study [Trump] was referring to is from France. A group of doctors from Marseille and Nice, led by Dr. Didier Raoult, published the study on March 17th. Using hydroxychloroquine, and in some cases, azithromycin, all 20 patients treated in the study showed a significant decrease in “viral load,” and in some cases the virus disappeared entirely.

Three Reasons Chloroquine Gets Shafted
1.  MSM and Dem politicians are loath to give Trump a win
2.  Big Pharma wants their pound of flesh
3.  The FDA is still a big, corrupt bureaucracy

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2020/03/27/chloroquine-and-the-unforgivable-lies-of-big-pharma-media-and-democrats/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2020, 06:56:26 AM »
An infectious disease doctor told Fox News on Wednesday night that using hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to treat patients that have the coronavirus was an “absolute game changer” and that it was “the beginning of the end of the pandemic.”

You would have thought the World was coming to an end.  Fox news got a letter signed by 93 scientists and doctors complaining about this coverage.  Must be some of the same 3000 scientists that sbuscribed to the Global warming theory.....It's a generic drug so there is no money in it for big pharma.

I am lucky, I have a bottle of the old style pill that is not coated and it still leaves a bad aftertaste.  Take it with a meal....  It will should make you immune to the virus.  Just one of these pills a week keeps malaria away.  How often do you have to take it to keep the virus away ? ?  I don't know.......

https://truepundit.com/dr-on-malaria-drug-absolute-game-changer-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-pandemic-video/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2020, 11:49:55 AM »
Sermo, the largest global healthcare polling company and social platform for physicians, leveraged its capabilities to publish results of a COVID-19 study with more than 6,200 physicians in 30 countries. The study was completed in three days.

Doctors who use Hydroxychloroquine say it’s the best hope for treatment of the virus globally

https://www.independentsentinel.com/doctors-who-use-hydroxychloroquine-say-its-the-best-hope-for-treatment-of-the-virus/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2020, 07:15:09 PM »
Today.4-4-20
Topline: President Donald Trump sparked confusion Saturday by claiming a study suggested that people with the autoimmune disease lupus were not as affected by coronavirus—presumably because they commonly use the drug hydroxychloroquine—but then immediately backtracked, saying “maybe that's correct, maybe it's false, you’re going to have to check it out,” and his own medical advisor downplayed any connection.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2020/04/04/trump-makes-claim-about-lupus-and-coronavirus-but-maybe-its-false/#1cc4db4172d7

Boy, the news media do not like it.  Big pharma hates it.  It's generic and there is no money in it.  I am already taking it.

bountyhunter

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2020, 07:26:32 PM »
My sister has Lupus... I will ask her what her opinion is on that.
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 07:29:52 PM »
If your sister takes chloroquine sulfate or Hydroxychloroquine then she will not get the virus.  If she does take either she could have some spares.  One per week is all you need.

aces

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2020, 08:10:10 PM »
News is reporting possible shortages of th his drug being grabbed up for COVID-19 could put lupus sufferers at risk.

tlwagg

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2020, 08:18:39 PM »
If your sister takes chloroquine sulfate or Hydroxychloroquine then she will not get the virus.  If she does take either she could have some spares.  One per week is all you need.
I was on the phone with here as she was being moved to the hospital  and I told her to remember Hydroxychloroquine and if she test positive ask for it.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2020, 08:28:44 PM »
News is reporting possible shortages of th his drug being grabbed up for COVID-19 could put lupus sufferers at risk.
Yeah, really short.  A company in Israel donated 6 million pills to the US Govt for distibution, with 4 million more promised.  A Swiss company said they were donation 130 million pills.  Bayer cranked up a factory in West Virginia last week to make the pill.  Really short.  That's what we are being told.
Big pharma can not make any money on it as it is generic.  Been around over 50 yrs.  The US Army used to give it to me, one pill a day to prevent malaria while I was in Viet Nam.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2020, 07:08:08 AM »
Watch this Tucker Carlson video.  It is a good one.

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/04/04/media-continues-to-slam-chloroquine-while-doctors-say-its-effective-media-cover-up-or/

I have probably posted it before.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2020, 10:07:50 AM »
President Donald Trump has expressed a lot of confidence in hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, so much so, he said he might even take it to prevent the infection.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/hydroxychloroquine-treatment-pandemic-covid/2020/04/05/id/961424/

"But, I hope they use it, because I'll tell you what: 'What do you have to lose?'" Trump said, adding the U.S. "has a lot of it" and will be acquiring more. "In some cases, they're in bad shape. What do you have to lose? It's been out there for a long time, and I hope they use it."

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2020, 04:40:57 PM »
India banned all exports of hydroxychloroquine, a malaria drug that President Donald Trump has touted as a “game changer” in the fight against Covid-19.

At a press conference on Saturday, Trump said he spoke to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and appealed for the release of shipments U.S. has already ordered. India is giving his request “serious consideration,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/india-bans-exports-game-changer-hydroxycholoroquine-treat-coronavirus-first-touted-president-trump/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 04:44:47 PM »
The beginning of the End

BREAKING: Cuomo Will Ask Trump For More Hydroxychloroquine Supply After Promising Results
“Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution.”

Dr. Cardillo also added he has found it only works if combined with zinc. The drug, he said, opens a channel for the zinc to enter the cell and block virus replication.

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-cuomo-will-ask-trump-for-more-hydroxychloroquine-supply-after-promising-results/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2020, 06:39:51 AM »
Hydroxychloroquine may work against the coronavirus, but the media are refusing to acknowledge it

The science is still out on hydroxychloroquine. But, in the meantime, let’s look at the evidence and not the media.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/hydroxychloroquine-may-work-against-the-coronavirus-but-the-media-are-refusing-to-acknowledge-it?utm_source=whatfinger

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2020, 09:29:42 AM »
Early treatment could reduce hospital beds required.  Early treatment will reduce ICU & ventilator use.
 So What is the problem ? ?

"Well, I'm Upset" - Dr. Oz Vents After NY Governor Cuomo Shuts Down His Study on Hydroxychloroquine for Early Treatment of Coronavirus (VIDEO)
Well, I’m upset because I wanted to do the trial. Also I wanted it to be legal in my state for a doctor to talk to a patient about the COVID-19 and treat them as they saw appropriate.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/upset-dr-oz-vents-ny-governor-cuomo-shuts-study-hydroxycholorquine-early-treatment-coronavirus-video/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal