Author Topic: Join us for our weekly Wednesday voice chat. 19:00  (Read 1320 times)

Lilburner

Join us for our weekly Wednesday voice chat. 19:00
« on: March 25, 2020, 02:22:27 PM »
Stuck at home?

Join us for our weekly voice chat at 19:00 on Wednesday evenings.

Details on how to access it (via PC, Android or Apple) in this thread. http://seprepnet.com/forum/index.php/topic,4016.0.html

Theres some software setup and a bit of a learning curve, so if you're interested, you might want to set it up and test it early.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Country Singer

Re: Join us for our weekly Wednesday voice chat. 19:00
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 02:25:04 PM »
This may be the most useful once you're in the server:

“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

ProGeek

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »
I get this error trying to verify my email.

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to url9624.discordapp.com because this website requires a secure connection.

What can you do about it?

url9624.discordapp.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Country Singer

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 04:55:36 PM »
ProGeek, looks like you were able to get in. Were you able to resolve your issue?
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

BennyMG1

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 05:12:02 PM »
I’ll be at work.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 06:36:18 PM »
I won't be on tonight, I am really tired. :(
Ravenwood

Lilburner

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 12:41:49 PM »
Bump
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Abigayle

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 03:07:01 PM »
I had the same problem that ProGeek had, but will try again tonight.
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal