Author Topic: Staying home more? What are you watching?  (Read 2695 times)

florida44

Re: Staying home more? What are you watching?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2020, 11:26:19 AM »
I just couldnt get into the Last Kingdom, Frontier or Witcher. I may go back and try Game of Thrones again. Currently rewatching the 4400
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

icequeen

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2020, 12:15:03 PM »
I just couldnt get into the Last Kingdom, Frontier or Witcher. I may go back and try Game of Thrones again. Currently rewatching the 4400

You should really stay with The Last Kingdom - it is so good!

icequeen

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 12:15:47 PM »
Also, if you're looking for family friendly, one of the services (Netflix or Amazon Prime I think) have all the seasons of Monk and Psych.

Starlady

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 12:32:57 PM »
Monk doesn't seem so crazy these days, eh?
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

florida44

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2020, 11:57:10 AM »

You should really stay with The Last Kingdom - it is so good!

I had already completed the first season - now watched the rest of the Last Kingdom. I am reminded of how much hatred is spread and acted upon in the name of God or gods, whatever. Its a wonder mankind has not killed itself to extinction really.
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

icequeen

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 02:51:17 PM »
Social distancing and no physical contact - he would be in heaven!!!  :D :D

Monk doesn't seem so crazy these days, eh?

bountyhunter

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2020, 07:27:30 PM »
Re-runs!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

tlwagg

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2020, 08:15:46 PM »
Reruns because there are only a few good new shows.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

florida44

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2020, 09:23:22 PM »
Started this even watching The Glitch, its aussie based, verdict is still out.
Region 2

florida44

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 09:48:57 PM »
And its Poldark for the win! I think the best TV is now on PBS and I never thought I would say so.
Region 2

joebob

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 10:40:01 PM »
I have been watching Tales from the Loop on Amazon, it seems to me like Alfred Hitchcock writing episodes of The Twilight Zone.

upacreek

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2020, 04:33:15 AM »
A friend suggested the Decline on Netflix. It’s a prepper movie. I don’t want to give it away. It’s a bit dark. More upbeat was Grimm - 5 or 6 seasons of fantasy. I’m trying to get through the last season of The Last Ship. The first couple seasons were good. The last couple have been a bit boring.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

florida44

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2020, 07:25:32 AM »
Yes I saw the first little bit of the Decline but honestly some horrors are worse than others and a fatal accident at your BOL that puts the rest of the group into a scary showdown with each other? That is a horror I wish to only forget thanks. (insert shivers)
Region 2

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal