Author Topic: Preparing for NOV-3  (Read 2622 times)

8greenbeans

Re: Preparing for NOV-3
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2020, 03:45:27 PM »
Same plan here, just doing it next week with 2 daughters, 1 son, and my dad.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2020, 07:02:00 PM »
More Than Half Of All Americans “Plan To Stockpile Food And Other Essentials” For The Chaotic Months Ahead
There was a time when preppers were relentlessly mocked, but nobody is laughing now.

Today, most Americans are thinking about stockpiling food, and this massive shift in our national mindset has been sparked by concern about what is going to happen in the months ahead.

https://truepundit.com/more-than-half-of-all-americans-plan-to-stockpile-food-and-other-essentials-for-the-chaotic-months-ahead/

8greenbeans

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 09:20:45 AM »
Just added 2 more sons and a daughter-in-law to the list. That's all my peeps that live in our county. One isn't old enough to vote, and 4 are registered in other counties (or another state as the case may be).
We will be "that group" that has 3 young children, talking, laughing, and congregating .... I apologize ahead of time for the disruption but not for getting my whole family out to vote.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
1 MrBeans

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 02:00:37 PM »
I voted yesterday.
Ravenwood

Abigayle

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »
R.W.S.  We watched something on the news this morning showing a grocery store in Chicago (Fox News), that was already running out of some goods.  The store manager said that they had ordered more of these things but when their next shipment comes in, certain supplies were not among them.  She mentions bleach, cleaning supplies, peanut butter, and canned cranberries. I know I am forgetting something.  I also saw all the increases in food prices on another channel.  The biggest hit was in may, at 5%, but it has gone up every month since. 
Our whole family has voted, with the exception of two grandchildren.  I am not going to push it, due to fear of their preferences....the unteachable generation...
We took our house off the market.  The thought of moving during all of this and starting over just left us worried and depressed.  We are happy to see that the stuff we planted to show off the potential of the raised beds is now available to feed us.  We are going to touch base with some like minded neighbors and form a plan.
Now if someone can tell me where the passage is in the Bible where Jesus turns water into wine at that wedding, I would like to have it....asking for a friend....

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 05:25:52 PM »
Try John 2 verses 1 to 25 for the complete story.

Abigayle

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 07:16:26 PM »
I will and as a disclaimer, I know I have no such power....not even close...I have heard the story many times.  I sang in the church choir, so I could not go to the passage in my bible during that period of time.
Ariel

8greenbeans

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 12:44:48 AM »
Abigayle, to go along with that a daughter was asking how they could have a lettuce shortage at chick-fil-a. Once I explained about no farm hands being allowed to help pick fields and acres upon acres of crops were being plowed under due to lack of help, she was began to see that this and all the clusters of food warehouse & processing plant fires that it might be smart to "store up for the winter." She was starting to get it this past spring but with the grocery stores staying open (not a bad thing, mind you) she thought perhaps it wasn't all that bad and we all went overboard preparing for shortages.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
1 MrBeans

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2020, 09:14:27 AM »
Who would have guessed ?
“Some of them are as much as $70 for one 12 twelve pack of jars and they should be between $10 and $12 but nothing less than $20 dollars for a box of jars. So we can’t sell them at that, you know you just can’t make money doing that,” said Robin Hannon, owner of Timmy Crack Corn.
Preppers would,  that is why we stocked up last Spring !

Taken from www.DCclothesline.com
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 04:00:48 PM by RWS »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2020, 10:10:54 AM »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2020, 05:54:06 PM »
"In Savannah, GEORGIA there is a.. smart thermostat in one of the tabulation rooms that is talking to a tabulation server and reporting the votes back to  C h i  n a  and that was traced by a Microsoft engineer."
- Russ Ramsland

https://twitter.com/KelemenCari/status/1343293021375311872

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal