Author Topic: What's up with coronavirus?  (Read 4556 times)

8greenbeans

Re: What's up with coronavirus?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 03:47:47 PM »
It's worth a look at the whole page. I don't have the time I'd like to download specific graphs but y'all are smart and can fiddle around finding stuff - I believe in you!

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard

Here are a couple graphs attached though. Numbers are for the US on these 2 graphs. One graph shows way more years but also has predictive numbers on it, so gotta filter the info.

The sharp decline in the first graph may not be completely accurate since deaths (of any kind) are not reported to the agency in real time but over the course of time. It'll be interesting to look back on these graphs over time.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

tlwagg

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2020, 09:01:24 PM »
Well it looks like if your a lawmaker, judge, or government employees while “on duty” you can't catch Covid-19. Who knew this virus was that smart.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/23/dc-mask-mandate-exempts-lawmakers-government-employees/
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Gunner

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2020, 03:29:52 AM »
Ok .... Im no medical doctor.... Im not and EMT..... but I know that this virus is a tricky SOB.... I work in a school where the students are dormed in together.... they take their masks off to eat together... then they try to separate them in the classrooms in the name of social distancing.  Wow this thing is so F***ing smart.... I dont know how humans have beat it this far.    P.S.   the survivability rate for this sickness is over 90% .....  How will we ever beat this illness.

The common ordinary flu will kill more people in the next 12 months... but no one is raising an eyebrow over that.... 

Wake up we are being misled... we are being lied to...they are giving us a false narrative... 

P.S.   I am a contractor at an ARMY school....   I pack 20 students into a room ... 5 night a week.... no one is getting sick... and the command is looking the other way on all the rules that the CDC and the INTELLIGENT  folks are talking about.....

The ARMY / MILITARY are the best examples to follow.... if they arent getting sick and keeling over dead,,, we need to be doing whatever they are doing.... that seems to be what is working......
U.S. Army Signal Corps
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps
KK4KUB
Region 7, Georgia

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people

Starlady

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2020, 09:04:03 AM »
It would have been nice if the author (who is the brother of the GP founder) provided some detail.   I can't find anything on the CDC site even remotely near those numbers.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2020, 10:39:56 AM »
Looks like the CDC  is finally recoginzing they have been misleading the country.  They have decided to update the numbers and correct the fabricated lies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2020, 05:24:18 PM »
Another CDC  chart.  Starlady,  there is a link to the CDC site chart at the end of this article.

COVID CRASH: Here’s The Incredible Chart The MSM Doesn’t Want You To See
By Eric A. Blair
Published August 31, 2020 at 2:15pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/covid-crash-incredible-chart-msm-doesnt-want-see/

Starlady

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2020, 09:22:03 PM »
I finally found it through someone else yesterday.  As usual, overly dramatic interpretation by Gateway Pundit IMO.  The key word is 'alone'.   There's not hardly a person over 50 who doesn't have a co-morbid condition whether it's obesity (technically that's just 25lbs overweight), asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol with millions of them walking around having a perfectly normal life.    Half the country is overweight!  And I truly don't like the way the original writer classified so many as 'elderly anyway'.   Like they were going to die any minute,  so they don't count.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree we are being lied to by incompetent morons who seem to want the spotlight more than they want to do science or listen to the ones who are 'in the field'.   
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2020, 06:50:35 AM »
The other thing also is that the immune system gets cranked up so high it attack the kidneys,liver and other vital organs which start to fail.  These failures can also be counted as co-morbid conditions.

We were told back in Feb & March that when it warmed up the virus would receed but would come back again when cold returns.  I am taking the warm weather as an opportunity to get done what I want before cold returns.  That means camping and lots of it ! now that the garden is done for the Summer.

aces

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2020, 03:21:28 PM »
My Neighborhood app is not publishing the state's weekly COVID-19 numbers anymore, but provided the link to the state's dedicated  data hub for those who wanted to check it going forward.  I apologize if I missed this being posted before, but I found it helpful.

9/11/2020 Additionsl comment:
If you roll almost all the way down this webpage, it shows maps for AL, NC, SC, TN, and a SE regional map that includes FL.

https://covid-hub.gio.georgia.gov

« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 03:42:13 PM by aces »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2020, 05:38:29 PM »
Just because your lungs have cleared up does not mean you are over Covid-19
A February study of 73 patients hospitalized with the coronavirus in China’s Guangdong province found more than half tested positive for the virus in their stool
The Hong Kong scientists studied stool samples from 15 patients to better understand the virus’s activity in the gastrointestinal tract. They found active gut infection in seven patients, some of whom had no nausea, diarrhea or other digestive symptoms. Three patients continued to display active viral infection as long as six days after their respiratory samples tested negative for Covid-19.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/headline/covid-patients-gutinfection/2020/09/07/id/985651/

You should continue to drink tonic water for 5 to 7 days after symptoms are gone! or take hydroxychloroquine.

Abigayle

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2020, 02:59:52 PM »
That is really worrisome.  I would think that they have done studies on other virus' and flu.  How would this one compare to those?  I still think they were creating this virus to unleash on us and it got away from them.  It possesses some very strange qualities.
Ariel

tlwagg

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2020, 09:22:32 PM »
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2020, 05:43:29 AM »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2020, 10:15:17 AM »
Covid-19 vaccine trial participant had serious neurological symptoms, but could be discharged today, AstraZeneca CEO says.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/09/astrazeneca-covid19-vaccine-trial-hold-patient-report/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal