Author Topic: My advice? Don't wait...  (Read 1362 times)

Super T

My advice? Don't wait...
« on: September 30, 2015, 07:52:02 PM »
Back around 1998 or so I had the opportunity to pick up A SIG P210 for a very good price.

I have been described by close friends as being 'Not that stupid...usually.." so I jumped on the gun.

Now this gun can be fitted with a pretty nifty .22 kit. I had the opportunity to buy one with the gun at that time ($400 for the top end, 2 mags, and carrying case).
I didn't buy it.

Every other  year I'd see one of these set ups. And every other year I'd say "Next year."
Years pass. I see one at a shooting event, a couple of months ago...Nifty!!
So, I decided I had to have one.

The prices for the kit? Anywhere from $2400 to $1800....For used.

The moral? Don't wait. Especially if it's something you need or really want.

Nostrum est accidens testimonii. Illud est enim voluntas Dei

Wabbit

Re: My advice? Don't wait...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »
I am so with you. With the "refugee" invasion at massive levels in EU & more subtle in USA, the time is drawing nearer daily.
"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone is NOT out there to kill you. "  (Mel Gibson~Conspiracy Theory)

Nemo

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 10:04:15 AM »
Good reason for an Appleseed weekend also.*

Nemo

* I am not a member and get no commission.  I was just thoroughly impressed and it usually takes a 55 gallon drum of awesome to just impress me. Several of them to do it thoroughly.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:06:19 AM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

elandil

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 01:46:17 PM »
You mean like back in the mid-90s when i had disposable income and Russian SKS's were $69 and $79 everywhere? Including a buddies dads shop who ran a crate special, 5 in the wooden shipping crate for $300... Yeah, I can agree...
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal