Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 2623 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 05:05:41 PM »
Sen. Ron Johnson: Data from Israel Shows 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals

Senator Ron Johnson: The American people deserve the truth. Really, the people of the world deserve the truth on this and unfortunately because of the cabal between social media, mainstream media, and our federal health agencies and big government, we’re not getting the truth. The truth has been covered up for months whether we’re talking about gain-of-function research, whether we’re talking about the effectiveness of early treatment. I can’t explain all of this Maria, all I know is something has gone off the rails here. I’m trying to look for answers. It just doesn’t make sense to me… I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/sen-ron-johnson-data-israel-shows-84-new-covid-cases-vaccinated-individuals-video/

Starlady

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2021, 10:44:37 AM »
And apparently, at least in GA, they are not testing for which variant of virus it is.   I have two friends who had COVID last summer, their families did not get it.   Both have just tested positive again after getting it from other family members who are all sick.  Neither know if it's the Delta or not - Docs are saying they don't know.  So, having had it doesn't provide much immunity.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Surveyor1

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2021, 10:49:42 AM »
This article breaks down some very interesting numbers out of Israel.  I’m sorry my friends but all is not well.  That being said, I have to wonder who is actually running this country?  This potato can’t even form a cognitive sentence at times!  I glad that I’m here learning and doing what I’m doing because we are truly on the precipitous of an unmitigated disaster!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-downplays-inflation-predicts-businesses-will-be-bind-over-persistent-labor
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

BennyMG1

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2021, 09:25:19 PM »
Good evening Comrades! 😀

Just practicing. We got notice at work that the vaccine will be mandatory for all employees unless there’s a medical or religious justification for not having it.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Starlady

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2021, 10:18:19 PM »
Those of us who slacked off on all the extra C, D and Zinc better get back at it!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal