Author Topic: Car bomb Nashville Tn.  (Read 1455 times)

Fixit

8greenbeans

Re: Car bomb Nashville Tn.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 12:06:25 AM »
Dad told me this morning about the explosion and the weirdness of it and a friend sent a message that it was in front of the at&t building where many dominion machines were sent to have forensics audit performed. Anyone got Intel on that already? I'll look into it tomorrow either way.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

8greenbeans

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 08:09:21 AM »
Well, I don't know if this is the location that the dominion machines were being taken but the site of the explosion is the bellsouth/at&t building. So that much is correct.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 10:05:59 AM »
Yes The AT&T communications systems were the target.Rumor is that there was an element of a mini EMP in the explosion.  Notice in the photos minimum building damage (windows exception) and no crater in the street....
Communications for 180 mile radius were effected.

Be prepared...   This could happen in Atlanta next !  Maybe Nashville was just a test and plans are being made for Jan 6th or later.  Who knows ??!!!

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 01:01:10 PM »
Major Data Center Locations:
Verizon
    |-> Boston, DC, NY, Philly
Straight talk
    |-> Kansas
AT&T
    |-> Nashville
T-mobile
    |-> Seattle, Kansas, Dallas, LA, and NY

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1342629950860316672

It doesn't look like Atlanta has a major data center to be the next target.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2020, 05:45:32 PM »
https://www.rightjournalism.com/four-days-before-the-bombing-in-nashville-near-the-att-building-american-patriot-alleged-that-att-got-the-contract-to-do-the-forensic-audit-on-the-dominion-voting-machines-and-that-they-are-transpo/

The Rumor that the AT&T building that was bombed was doing forensic work on the Dominion voting machines has merrit.  It seems that AT&T location is contracted to NSA for records storage.  That is one of the locations in the US where your telephone calls are archived.  And per Monkey Werx they were probably doing the Dominion work for the NSA.  So we may have lost a significant amount of archived data??  (Phone calls)  If there were an EMP component to the explosion then the Computers were probably fried also.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 06:17:02 AM »
Maybe I need to change the title of this thread from car bomb to missile attack??

A video evidence have appeared showing that an incoming missile initiated the explosion in Nashville. The following skyline video, embedded below, demonstrates quite clearly that an incoming missile trail immediately before the explosion.

We also now know that the location, which was blurred out by Google street maps, housed the AT&T / NSA VoIP Router Complex, which allows the NSA to spy on all phone conversations and phone texts of anyone using the AT&T network.

https://worthypolitics.com/breaking-exclusive-a-video-proves-nashville-explosion-was-actually-a-missile-strike-and-the-target-was-the-att-nsa-hardened-switching-facility-spy-hub/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 03:57:39 PM by RWS »

cope

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 02:56:46 PM »
multiple bomb threats called into NYC today and another truck playing a similar recording to the Nashville bomb truck now reported in Lebanon tenn. Please stay away from area and be careful tenn people.

cope

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 03:00:27 PM »
That video is horrible and doesnt show anything in my opinion.

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 06:18:43 PM »
Finally got service back, went out at 1pm Christmas. What a great gift it has been, got allot done lol
Psalms 127:3-5

cope

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2020, 02:17:26 PM »
apparently the guy who blew himself up in the rv his dad worked for at&t a long time back. Could be why he did it.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2020, 04:25:39 PM »
apparently the guy who blew himself up in the rv his dad worked for at&t a long time back. Could be why he did it.
My guess is that he is walking around with a new name and collecting a government check.
It’s not the same RV! Official narrative of Nashville “suicide bomber” melts away as RV supposedly used in the bombing found to have different stripe accents

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/12/28/its-not-the-same-rv-official-narrative-of-nashville-suicide-bomber-melts-away-as-rv-supposedly-used-in-the-bombing-found-to-have-different-stripe-accents/

To me it looks more like a DEW              (directed energy weapon)

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/situation-update-orbital-weapons-platforms-reveal-trump-is-in-a-war-much-bigger-than-any-election/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 09:25:49 AM by RWS »

tlwagg

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2020, 12:01:36 PM »
Major Data Center Locations:
Verizon
    |-> Boston, DC, NY, Philly
Straight talk
    |-> Kansas
AT&T
    |-> Nashville
T-mobile
    |-> Seattle, Kansas, Dallas, LA, and NY

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1342629950860316672

It doesn't look like Atlanta has a major data center to be the next target.

Gas explosion in Boston. I wonder if it's anywhere near the Boston hub. Also a pipeline explosion in Nebraska.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal