Author Topic: Author A. American lost everything in a fire (arson?)  (Read 1349 times)

Lilburner

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

cope

Re: Author A. American lost everything in a fire (arson?)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 02:53:11 PM »
tells me the link is broke

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 03:10:17 PM »
tells me the link is broke
Just worked for me.

florida44

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 06:30:57 PM »
Lilburner - I was just about to post this. So for those who don't want to click the link Angerey American or Chris Weatherman who is one of the most loved and prolific prepper fiction writers of our time and well loved by the entire prepper community - his house burned last night and he lost all of his preps. Food weapons ammo - devastating!

Here is the go fund me link if anyone wants to help him out

https://www.gofundme.com/f/2xgwy-chris-weathermanangery-american-not-up-in-smoke?utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

cope

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 11:05:55 AM »
says content not found The link you followed may be broken or the page may have been removed.  Weird. I just tried it again and get that error. Wonder why I cant see it.
im a member of his private group and see it posted there though.

florida44

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2021, 01:10:54 PM »
weird I have clicked on the go fund me several times and works for me. I dunno sorry. Send me a PM and maybe if I send it there it might work or send me your email
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

cope

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2021, 09:55:54 AM »
sorry Florida I was still talking about the original link posted not working for me. Not the go fund me link.

Does he not have insurance?
 Anyway I was able to find the post on his Facebook page just cant make that Facebook link to work for some reason. Strange.

florida44

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2021, 11:13:15 AM »
If was a home office - separate structure. But I have to ask you. If all of your preps burned and I mean all of them. Would you admit to the insurance company just how many rounds you had or unpapered weapons? Would you admit just how many buckets of food you had? Or level of med supplies?

Food for thought.
Region 2

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2021, 12:20:47 PM »
I am sure that if he was such a good prepper that he kept all of his stuff in one place, not dispersed!  Would he tell you any different?

cope

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2021, 10:25:37 AM »
RWS I would think a good prepper wouldnt keep all their eggs in one basket so to speak. They would want them dispersed. So in case of something just like this. The house burns down and everything you had was in it. WOuldnt it be smarter to have things buried in woods near by? what if someone took over your house and you had to leave. Having a cache somewhere close by you could resupply...... Food for thought.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal