Author Topic: American Power Grid  (Read 4489 times)

Surveyor1

Re: American Power Grid
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2022, 09:24:23 AM »
A little more background and context on the acceleration of infrastructure attacks.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/who-purposely-sabotaging-power-plants-all-over-america
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2022, 09:47:57 AM »
Lets see if we can get some money out of this whether we did it or not!
Multiple Power Grid Facilities Receive Threatening Letters Following Substation Attacks, Authorities Say
A power plant in Lycoming County in Pennsylvania contacted state police after they received a threatening letter, according to North Central PA.

On December 6th, the Hamilton Patriot LLC power plant in Clinton Township notified police that they had received a threatening letter in the mail.
Authorities concluded that the threat was “non-credible,” as stated by Trooper William Reynolds.

According to Reynolds, the investigation revealed that other facilities around the U.S. had received similar letters.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/multiple-power-grid-facilities-receive-threatening-letters-following-substation-attacks-authorities-say/

Surveyor1

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2023, 11:01:53 PM »
Well here’s another and there’s basically been a media blackout…🤔🤦‍♂️😳🙄

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/media-blackout-over-terror-incident-vegas-power-plant
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2023, 11:59:56 AM »
So, it wasn't far right extremists?  Well, knock me over with a feather!  CNN must have missed this one....
On Fox News, The Five, Tyrus, when making predictions for next year, said he thought extremists would shoot out transformers, taking down the grid.  No one commented on his prediction.  The others were more into poodles and unicorns I guess.  Judge J. has made comments in the past which led me to believe that she is prepared, somewhat.  It kind of surprised me.

BennyMG1

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2023, 04:04:20 AM »
I’ve caught those comments here and there by Judge J. Pretty sure she preps on some level.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2023, 05:17:45 AM »
Another power substation in North Carolina has been damaged because of apparent gunfire, energy officials said Tuesday. The damage occurred at a power substation in Thomasville, about an hour away from Moore County, where just weeks ago two other substations were attacked by gunfire.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/another-north-carolina-substation-damaged-gunfire/

Abigayle

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2023, 10:05:23 AM »
Planes were not only grounded in the U.S. in the past week, but the following day the same thing happened in Canada and the Philippines.  Do you believe in strong coincidences?  Bit coin also jumped 20% in the same timeframe...hmmmm.
Moving right along, sunspots are aimed at earth this week.  Two weeks ago they were a worry, then they were not, now they are again.  I am not sure what to trust in regard to this issue.
No worries because the country may go to digital currency, making it possible to watch and approve/disapprove every move we make.  Our country is in a tail spin and the powers that be are worried about cow farts and protecting the 3% of the population that want their pronouns recognized.
Police office shot in the stomach this morning at the site of the police training center site.  Shooter (protester) was killed, rioting (peaceful protesting, with guns and fires), popping up around the country in support..  So hug your loved ones and train them well.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 05:10:50 PM by Abigayle »
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2023, 11:26:00 AM »
Here’s a good website to follow the space weather.  They say there is a 60% chance of an M Class and a 15% chance of an X Class solar flare today with the sunspot facing earth directly.  The sunspot does look pretty ominous 😳…. Hope the sun doesn’t burp too loud today!

https://spaceweather.com/

harrybroke45

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2023, 07:04:48 AM »
RWS...
Your place is your business but you've told us you're primarily solar powered so I know your war big into power conservation.     But 320KWH usage per month seems awfully high.      I suspect most here are less that 150 KWH per month usage.     Personally my home is closer to 90 KWH per month.   

Are you sure that your average solar production is that high?        That's like a 18000 watt solar panel system.

Hey John I may be a little off here but last month I used 426 KWH at a cost of $87.92 from our local EMC.  I have a barn on a separate meter that is never used and only has a refrigerator plugged in 24/7 and my usage was 78 KWH.  When you say “most here are less than 150 KWH per month usage” are you referring to people on solar or the average household?  I hate to question your numbers but honestly something seems off?  I use about 12 KWH per day not conserving at all and my house is very efficient as all major appliances are gas.  My freezer alone pulls 1.1 KWH per day and I have 2 refrigerators that pull more (one is outside).  If you are using 90 KWH per month please tell us your secret because that’s incredible!  That’s like 3 KWH per day!  I use more than that running my refrigerators and freezer!
In this case, you should use a camping refrigerator to solve this issue. It will definitely solve while you don't have electricity in your home. Because these refrigerators can be charged on solar power as well. It will reduce the dependency on the local grid station. This is not the only solution there you can other options as well. Just keep finding.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal