Author Topic: 2021 SEPN Annual Spring Campout April 30-May 2 @ Cedar Creek  (Read 4523 times)

upacreek

Re: 2021 SEPN Annual Spring Campout April 30-May 2 @ Cedar Creek
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2021, 02:34:40 PM »
Another, hopefully good question - does anyone want any 9mm or 40 S & W?  I’ve been trying to add some to my pantry. When they don’t have what I want, I get stuff that other people might want. I have the receipt for most of it. I’m just asking for what I paid including tax.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Lilburner

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 02:37:43 PM »
Ha!

I can unload my own auction tables. Suckers.

"Full activity with no restrictions." It's too late to set up a camper, but it's nice to be able to function.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

upacreek

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2021, 03:04:43 PM »
Cool, Lilburner!  That is good news. If you over do it, can we take turns stitching you back together?  I saw a couple carcasses laying around last camp out. We could give you a little extra.

Let us help anyway.

Starlady

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2021, 04:44:44 PM »
Congrats, Lilburner - but you should have just kept quiet and let others help out! :)
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2021, 07:35:50 PM »
Well I finally got the camper loaded for a boondocks campout.  I am even bringing a hand full of ramps to season my cooking.  If you would like to try some, let me know early as they may go quickly.  I think there is enough to share.

upacreek

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2021, 03:44:58 PM »
Another great camping trip with a great group of people. RWS, the ramps were awesome. Country singer, I can’t say I’ve never been to a fish fry again. It was delicious along with the brownie and pie to polish it off. New and old people are always great to get to know. Thanks for setting it up, Lilburner.

BennyMG1

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2021, 06:03:57 PM »
Great campout. We enjoyed seeing everyone and missed those who couldn’t make it
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 09:35:20 AM »
Posting this for Mr & Mrs GG; they wanted to express their thanks for a wonderful weekend campout. I sure was sorry not to see everyone.
Ravenwood

Message From Georgia_Grown.

“Mrs GG and I wanted to let y’all know we had a GREAT time at the camp out!  It was really nice to see old friends that we have not seen in years and to make new friends.

I have to say even though the numbers were less than last time we attended, there were some really serious prepper and knowledgeable people there!  I learned a lot in the time that I spent talking “technical” with people that were “in the know” on many different areas.

The weather was awesome, the ticks were abundant and the evening campfires were quite enjoyable.  We really want to thank Country Singer, Amish and BennyMG for the incredible catfish dinner!  Mrs RWS made a strawberry rhubarb pie to die for but the homemade crust was especially heavenly, it’s been a long long time since we’ve had homemade!  We finally got to meet Mrs MG and we now know that she is not a figment of Benny’s imagination and he soooo outpunted his coverage!!!  We really missed seeing Ravenwood but understand.  A great time was had by all and we are looking forward to the next time that we get to spend with our friends, new and old!    GG”

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal