Author Topic: Dr. Bones Med/Surg  (Read 323 times)

Abigayle

Dr. Bones Med/Surg
« on: January 20, 2024, 12:21:00 PM »
Small handy kit five dollars off, which makes it twenty-five and some change for shipping. Very basic, good reviews and a few instructions, if you don't have training or a good book. For the price, it would be a good addition to a basic emergency kit.
Ariel

Surveyor1

Re: Dr. Bones Med/Surg
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 03:23:35 PM »
Small handy kit five dollars off, which makes it twenty-five and some change for shipping. Very basic, good reviews and a few instructions, if you don't have training or a good book. For the price, it would be a good addition to a basic emergency kit.

Thanks for the heads up!  Now if I can just find out where this deal is I would be golden🤔😜😬…

Update* Nevermind I found it.

https://store.doomandbloom.net/minor-surgery-set-stainless-steel-with-retractors-grab-n-go-kit/

Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

BennyMG1

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 04:46:56 AM »
That’s an incredible deal on that set. I don’t know the quality of the set, but if the quality is decent you couldn’t get those instruments individually for that price. Great find!
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Searchboss

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 10:48:45 AM »
That’s an incredible deal on that set. I don’t know the quality of the set, but if the quality is decent you couldn’t get those instruments individually for that price. Great find!

I like the kit and it looks like a good find. I don't know much about the cost of the instruments themselves, but $10.80 shipping seems a bit steep for a $24.99 item to me. That is 43% of the cost of the item ordered! Of course, this may still be a great deal for all I know. I just have this thing about paying exorbitant shipping prices. Is this still a good price at $35.79?

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 02:14:50 PM »
Search Boss, I used the post office slowest shipping method. My shipping. was 5.65. I agree, ten plus is a high percentage. Note the reviews on. the quality. Thor thought. they looked good from what you can tell in a picture. He has more than a little experience in this area. Benny already gave his opinion. If you look around and find better for less, please let people know.
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal