Author Topic: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?  (Read 17729 times)

Gunner

How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?
« on: April 15, 2021, 02:58:28 AM »
There is so much in the news, I dont really know what to think about getting my COVID shot.  I dont want to be injected with mRNA... it just doesnt sound like a good idea.  The J&J shot is now causing blood clots... as a heart patient ..... this is a mon-starter for me.  I have been working like a crazy person through the entire pandemic.... It seems that the ARMY is immune to this virus.... and we are still going forward.  I am wondering how many others are considering forgoing the vaccine, and letting nature take its course?
U.S. Army Signal Corps
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps
KK4KUB
Region 7, Georgia

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 05:46:59 AM »
The wife & I are refusers.  There appears to be no benefit as it does not make you immune.  I really think what it is designed to do is make you more suseptible to the next one they send down the pike.  In other words a death shot!

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 07:49:34 AM »
I got my 2nd shot a week ago today. First shot, sore arm. Second shot, 24 hours of feeling rough, low grade fever and all over aches. Saturday am I was fine. The side effects were just as the pharmacist foretold.
No, the vaccine doesn’t make you immune to Covid, what is does is decrease the potential for you to have a serious/life ending case of Covid. I didn’t understand what caused the seriousness of Covid until a doctor on TV explained that your lungs are filled with pus! There is no way to get all of that out of your lungs down to a molecular level. That is why patients are put on ventilators and still die. :(
The vaccine will prevent acquiring such a severe case because of the antibodies your body creates against the virus. Frankly I think we are going to be dealing with this da** virus for a long time.
It is just a matter of how much risk you want to take of not taking the vaccine. I would rather be at home with a mild case of the Covid virus than a full blown, in ICU on a ventilator case.
If we could ask the half million people that have died, ‘would you take the vaccine?’  What do you imagine they would say?
Just my humble opinion offered with love.
Ravenwood

8greenbeans

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 08:09:37 AM »
98% of my immediate and extended family are foregoing the shots. We have many reasons. 

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

8greenbeans

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 08:31:59 AM »
Ravenwood, my nurse practitioner daughter-in-law has spoken at length about what is happening in some hospitals. The doctors are lamenting that they are being prevented from doing what will save their patients (give blood thinners) as the hospitals and insurance companies have "covid protocol." They can only follow that. So doctors are bringing in their own supply of aspirin and giving it to patients off the charts (every one taking care of patients knows however so there are no mistakes to be had). Since they started risking their licenses in that way, they are having less and less patients even make it to ICU much less being put on ventilators and hardly any dying. ... That was October.
They all had covid lung (the pus you mentioned) yet they recovered with no need of gene therapy to clear it.
Personally I believe there are much worse things than death. BUT I am in full support of everyone making a decision that they feel is best for them. I believe in fully informed consent and I'm not sure everyone is getting that here. Especially in this day and age when you can read medical reports coming out of other countries (which means med professionals here can read them, too) but then American authorities await for those very things to happen here before they do anything about it and say they had no idea such a thing could happen. I call malarchy and it makes me distrust the American system. Israel has the most stuff coming out right now if one is so inclined to start researching a bit more to make a decision.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

nj_m715

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 09:18:14 AM »
I'll pass for several reasons.
first, I don't believe the whu flu is anywhere near as bad as the tv says. I don't see 2.2 million bodies stacked in the street, I don't even see the 500k they want me to believe
we didn't have 500k more deaths than previous years. it's closer to half.
according to the cdc only 6% of covid deaths died from just covid. 94% died with/from something else. including terminal cancer, heart attacks even accidents and poisoning.
normal flu disappeared. where did it go? where those cases counted as covid?

avg age of covid death is in the 70's
so is avg life expectancy

it appears, for the most part, to be killing people who are older, already in nursing homes, poor health, etc.
even the cdc says it's not a risk to younger people and almost no risk to kids.

so because of those reasons, I'm more worried about crossing the street or walking down stairs than the coof

the shots are not even approve, have very little/rushed testing and no long term testing
these type of shots have never been used before, completely new and very little testing for a flu that poses little risk to me.
astra is 60% effective, J&J is in the 70's
so half of these things barely work. there are more and more reports of fully vaxxed people still getting sick
astra is being banned/suspended in more and more euro countries, JJ is suspended here.

if there were tested, why are they suspended?
if they were not tested, why are they being pushed?

if I were older, with other complications I might have a different view. but I'll drink orange juice, get a little sun shine and take my chances with my immune system

Surveyor1

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 09:56:46 AM »
Not that I don’t trust .gov but I don’t!  There are many treatments now but the NIH will still not endorse many of these that have been proven effective.  One of these is a well tested and proven drug Ivermectin.  Even the WHO has shown that it lowers mortality by 81%!!!  My mother who is 84 got the whu flu and the doctor put her on that 4 drug hydroxicloriquin cocktail.  She did not have to go to the hospital and started showing drastic improvement with just a couple of days.  She was congested for a few weeks but very manageable.  When people have to go to the courts in order to be administered a life saving drug of their own choosing and their doctors choosing there appears to me to be something nefarious going on!  Btw, no I will not be getting jabbed.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-court-orders-ny-hospital-to-administer-ivermectin-to-covid-patient-who-began-breathing-on-his-own-after-one-dose
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

joebob

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2021, 07:23:53 PM »
I will be getting my second shot tomorrow morning.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 08:22:44 PM »
Some 5,800 Americans contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it, federal officials said Thursday.

The Americans got the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, despite getting two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told The Epoch Times via email.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/least-5800-fully-vaccinated-americans-contracted-covid-19-74-died/

Surveyor1

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2021, 10:52:55 PM »
Some 5,800 Americans contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it, federal officials said Thursday.

The Americans got the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, despite getting two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told The Epoch Times via email.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/least-5800-fully-vaccinated-americans-contracted-covid-19-74-died/

Yep I feel safe!  Thank you .gov and thank you big pharma!  At least once we get the vaccine it’s all over and we can return to normal!  Oh wait, there is new information from Bill Gates!  NOW people that got the shots may need a 3rd shot...  Does anyone else feel like they are lining up for a 50 yard field goal and your offensive line keeps moving and getting 5 yard penalties??? 

Well the good news is I called my mom tonight to tell her how proud I was of myself!  I kinda “gushed” a little when I bragged to her that I had the exact same Medical degree and the exact same college diploma as Bill Gates!  I’m confident that since she is my mom she is sooo proud of me!!!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-variants-third-shot-bill-gates/

Yep i
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2021, 11:05:55 PM »
I’m sorry, Btw I forgot to mention that this is the same Bill Gates that says the world is over populated...  I don’t know but does it concern anyone that he is funding all of these studies, pushing for more vaccinations while for years has been saying that we need to decrease the population of the world??? 

Should I be concerned that one of the most outspoken person on depopulation is pushing these vaccines like a used car salesman???  Sometimes things just don’t add up and when someone that wants to depopulate the world is pushing a completely untested vaccine on millions and millions to prevent them from dieing and making them live longer I have to question his motives???  Does anyone else find this ironic or unsettling, knowing the source?  Personally this pandemic response is scaring the hell out of me much more than the actual pandemic...  God Be With Us All!

Abigayle

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 05:25:43 PM »
I am so proud of this group of free thinkers.  We got ours, Thor turned 80 on Monday and has kidney disease.  We finally feel good about going out.  We will not take a third one.  If they can not get it done with two, enough is enough.  We normally are pretty careful about what we put in our bodies....there is that wine thing...but I digress...
Sore arm, first shot, two days feeling flu like symptoms.  We are still careful, but wear masks less.  Hand washing and sunshine, major RX.  I agree with Ravenwood.
Ariel

joebob

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 05:52:31 PM »
I got my second shot this morning and unfortunately I died 12 minutes later. LOL

Surveyor1

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2021, 09:32:44 AM »
I got my second shot this morning and unfortunately I died 12 minutes later. LOL

😳😳😳

BennyMG1

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2021, 09:26:44 AM »
I got mine and it’s great. I woke up the next day fluent in Chinese and much more in touch with my inner personal feelings. By the way, I’m bringing plenty of coloring books to the campout and you know I’ll share.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal