Author Topic: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?  (Read 18023 times)

Abigayle

Re: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2021, 11:47:45 AM »
I am hearing similar statistics from nurses who are anti-vax, and now protesting the mandate.  It is starting to sound like this is far from a virus killing vaccine miracle.  I am also hearing that it should start to go away on its own next year....who knows.  Thor and I are not getting in a rush to get the booster.  We did get our pneumonia shot, just one.  Thanks to everyone that shares their experiences and information on this very confusing issue.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 01:43:23 PM by Abigayle »
Ariel

tlwagg

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2021, 01:40:51 PM »
Thanks Surveyor1 he's feeling better already. I posted this last year but I'll repost it now. We've been watching Dr. John and Chris since last January both have been very informative. Chris posted what he would take if he got covid and that's what most of us did.

At 17:58 he explains what he takes and why.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Rockhopper

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2021, 06:50:13 PM »
Thanks to Tiwagg for posting the peak prosperity video. Just want to say it's on YouTube and anyone following YouTube must know of their censorship and how such videos are often blocked by them. Basically, YouTube often doesn't want you to know of or have certain information which is why I am an advocate of Odysee.com which is another platform for videos more aligned with free speach. So will attach a link to odyssey.com for the same link. https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/boosting-your-immune-system-in-defense:8

tlwagg

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2021, 11:12:37 AM »
Thanks Rockhopper I hadn't seen Chris on Odysee yet.

tlwagg

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2021, 08:24:58 AM »
Look what's happening in Washington.
https://youtube.com/shorts/Es73LafGCP8?feature=share

Surveyor1

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2021, 09:03:32 AM »
I’m really starting to wonder just how correct RWS has been with his theories.  Like I’ve said before, show me the statistics, numbers don’t lie, people do!  Well I guess we will find out at some point huh?

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-data-is-in-and-we-are-now-worse-off-than-before-the-experimental-shots
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2021, 06:24:34 AM »
Getting a “booster” shot will only speed up the death process

It is not just that the jabs do not provide the claimed amount of protection against the Fauci Flu. The fact of the matter is that they provide no protection at all in the long term and actually destroy a person’s immune system.
“But the figures above also show that the vaccines do NOT merely lose efficiency over time down to zero efficiency, they progressively damage the immune system until a negative efficiency is realised. They presently leave anybody over 30 in a worse position than they were before vaccination.”

People who take the Biden “Booster” shots will only accelerate this process by adding even more immune-destroying chemicals to their bodies. The downward spiral will move even faster, in other words, the more shots a person gets.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/10/17/are-covid-vaccines-giving-people-aids-immune-system-functions-are-dropping-around-5-each-week-in-those-who-were-vaccinated/
I feel really bad this morning.  SAD!

Now do you understand why our government is bringing in hundreds of thousands of foreigners and not giving them the shot??  They are to replace the hundreds of thousands (Millions) that are killed from the Covid vaccinations!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 06:52:56 AM by RWS »

coastiemike

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2021, 07:09:36 AM »
I’m still not sold on that article.  When I click internal links inside the article to see the data, it takes me to erectiile dysfunction ads, not vaccine research.  We are still haven’t taken the vaccines, though we did have antibody infusions.  I think it would be more like the Anthrax vaccine that has almost 20 side effects thirty years later.  I would think we would already see thousands dying as we are well within The 12 week period stated in the article and we havent seen that yet.  I guess once Christmas and then January rolls around, we shall see. Put me on the doubter about it, however.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2021, 07:55:12 AM »
I’m still not sold on that article.  When I click internal links inside the article to see the data, it takes me to erectiile dysfunction ads, not vaccine research.  We are still haven’t taken the vaccines, though we did have antibody infusions.  I think it would be more like the Anthrax vaccine that has almost 20 side effects thirty years later.  I would think we would already see thousands dying as we are well within The 12 week period stated in the article and we havent seen that yet.  I guess once Christmas and then January rolls around, we shall see. Put me on the doubter about it, however.
Every week here we have several that have died under circumstances the lead me to believe the vaccine killed them.  I felt strongly enough about this article that I sent a link to my two sons that each have taken the vaccine.  Basically I told them "Goodbye"!

nj_m715

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2021, 10:03:58 AM »
since nearly everyone in UK is vxxxd, now they switched to SUPER FLU

https://www.scotsman.com/health/super-cold-covid-or-flu-super-cold-symptoms-and-difference-of-uks-worst-cold-ever-to-covid-explained-3418294

where can I get my super flu shot? I want 3

According to the NHS, the most common cold symptoms appear gradually and include:

- a blocked or runny nose

- a sore throat

- headaches

- muscle aches

- coughs

- sneezing

- a raised temperature

- pressure in your ears and face

- loss of taste and smell

weird, that list looks strangely familiar

this is weird too
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/15/world/uk-lab-false-negative-tests.html

so everyone in the UK gets their coof shots, the lab only hands out negative coof results and suddenly there's a super flu with all of the coof symptoms but it's not coof

got it

Starlady

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2021, 11:53:27 AM »
I love my doc, she's really up on herbal and supplement stuff but during today's visit she really pushed on the vaccine, hard.   They do the antibody injection if I get it but she reminded me that the vaccine makes my body make it's own antibodies so I DON'T get it ( a lie) and I'm VERY high risk.   I wasn't going to argue or tell her it wasn't really a vaccine but I did tell her that I have 2 personal friends who developed heart issues within 3 days of getting vaxxed.  I'm just not ready for it.   My immune system has always been pretty good and I've been taking extra D3, C, and zinc since this started.   I have 3 friends who have cholesterol and BP issues along with being smokers, they got it and recovered just fine with supplements.  It wasn't fun but neither is a bad case of flu.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2021, 12:34:25 PM »
Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications — He Was Fully Vaccinated
Gen. Colin Powell, the influential former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who played a pivotal policy role during the administration of then-President George W. Bush, died Monday at 84 from complications related to COVID-19, his family announced.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/colin-powell-dies-84-covid-complications-fully-vaccinated/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/colin-powells-facebook-page-announcement-sums-everything-wrong-political-ruling-class-today/

Fox News Reporter Panics, Deletes Tweet Suggesting Colin Powell’s Death ‘Raises New Concerns’ About Covid Vaccine Efficacy

A reporter for MNNBC attacked John Roberts and said Colin Powell’s death underscores how effective the vaccines are.
And I agree.  Very effective at shortening one's life span.

coastiemike

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2021, 08:12:56 PM »
Every week here we have several that have died under circumstances the lead me to believe the vaccine killed them.  I felt strongly enough about this article that I sent a link to my two sons that each have taken the vaccine.  Basically I told them "Goodbye"!

Thanks for the info.  It isn’t I don’t outright believe it.  I just need more empirical evidence.  Any idea how the monoclonal antibody infusion compares with the vaccines?

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2021, 09:23:46 PM »
I will not be getting the Shot, i have had covid and recovered fine. I am low risk, my wife is higher risk but will also not be getting the shot. She had covid and recovered. I respect everyones right to do as you choose. I am willing to lose a well paying job over this, that is my choice. I am ok with being barred from commerce that also is a businesses choice. Feels kinda crazy to even type this but i am waiting for my company to decide, i am paying off loose ends like a mad man, selling excess equipment and firearms. I am working on leases in the area to ramp up animal production next year and possibly hang my hat up running a machine shop and go full time farm / mechanic. Welding is bringing good side income lately. I guess will see who pulls the trigger first. What ever way you decide i still love you just be prepared to pay for your convictions because that time of choice appears to be narrowing.
Psalms 127:3-5

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2021, 06:16:47 AM »
I will not be getting the Shot, i have had covid and recovered fine. I am low risk, my wife is higher risk but will also not be getting the shot. She had covid and recovered. I respect everyones right to do as you choose. I am willing to lose a well paying job over this, that is my choice. I am ok with being barred from commerce that also is a businesses choice. Feels kinda crazy to even type this but i am waiting for my company to decide, i am paying off loose ends like a mad man, selling excess equipment and firearms. I am working on leases in the area to ramp up animal production next year and possibly hang my hat up running a machine shop and go full time farm / mechanic. Welding is bringing good side income lately. I guess will see who pulls the trigger first. What ever way you decide i still love you just be prepared to pay for your convictions because that time of choice appears to be narrowing.
When I got married 53 years ago I told my wife that when I became a millionaire that I would quit my job and go to Farming until it was all gone!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal