Author Topic: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?  (Read 18011 times)

Surveyor1

Re: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2022, 04:15:00 PM »
Senator Paul is correct with the charges leveled against Fauci and the likes!  I would love to see him tried for “Crimes Against Humanity” but with the oligarchs in charge that is wishful thinking I’m afraid!  Since the first Marxist was elected in 2008 they have been purging our military of consciousness Patriots and replacing them with political ideologues that have no respect for our Constitution and our sense of morality.  To say that the state of our current military is not “your father’s military” is an understatement! 

It’s going to get worse before it gets much worse!!!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2022, 01:06:55 PM »
FREE COVID TESTS!!!  Now available on line, get four free.
They will START SHIPPING the end of January, soo maybe February.
hash tag #Too Little Too Late Biden
I am betting 2/4 will give false positive, one will give a false negative and the one you never get around to using will be spot on.... Signing out as Negative Nellie..

crplhood

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2022, 12:56:49 PM »
I've been pricked 3 times, and so far my 5G cell signal has improved and I've bought more Microsoft stock. My gf and I did come down with omicron last week, but compared to the unvaxed family members we got it from or my unvaxed friend who just got out of the ICU from covid (41, very healthy), it was just another cold.

I even had a non-covid/flu cold 3 weeks ago (I know, one after the other..) that was way worse.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people

coastiemike

« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2022, 10:35:47 AM »
This is the greatest scam in world history. It would make Bernie Madoff blush.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/wayne-root-covid-storyline-greatest-scam-world-history-truth-pandemic-vaccinated-vaccine-killing-us/

I quoted the source I had for soccer casualties in the last few days.  The number he quoted here was much higher.  I’m curious where he got that info.

tlwagg

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2022, 07:33:48 PM »
Well I will be getting healthier rather I want to or not. M&M's going woke. Now Hershey is firing anyone who won't give in and take the shot. Even going so far as to ask if they would give it to their small children if not they are out. I love chocolate it's going to be hard to replace.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Abigayle

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2022, 10:12:06 AM »
I personally would not give it to small children.  Our granddaughter, who came from PA. was faxed by her mother before she came.  I would not have done it.  She also had one year of virtually no learning, with no home supervision....want to know how that went?
I am going to miss those M.& M.s also!

joebob

« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2022, 06:14:37 PM »
M&Ms are made by M&M/Mars not Hershey.

Abigayle

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2022, 06:47:56 PM »
JoeBob, You saved me from dropping one of my many vices...Thanks, guy!

Rockhopper

« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2022, 10:20:32 PM »
Dr Peter McCullough is a world renowned cardiologist being the most published cardiologist in history. Despite his active research he still maintains a practice in Dallas Texas which occupies about 50% of his time. Now compare that to Dr Fauci who reportedly has never treated a patient in the past 50 years. Yet Fauci funded the research that most informed people believe, and data point to, developed the covid pandemic. Consider that Dr Mccullough isn't being interviewed by the matrix news media on his views despite his expertise as a cardiologist. I know matrix news has painted Alex Jones in a bad light but check out this interview:
https://banned.video/watch?id=61fd8fe121e86e0353fc96c6

engineer3d

« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2022, 02:48:10 PM »
“The statistics are this, and the science is this: the wild variant was 1,000 times less deadly for kids than 80-year-olds. It’s been progressively less dangerous to the delta to the omicron. The kids really as far as whether you vaccinate your kids — that’s up to you. But there should be no mandate. And I think particularly young males, the evidence is pretty strong now that the more vaccines you give young males, the higher their incidence of myocarditis.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/05/rand-paul-mask-mandates-about-submission-collectivism/

nj_m715

« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2022, 05:14:04 PM »
weird, taking a nap is also 1,000 X more deadly for 80 year olds than kids

tlwagg

« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2022, 04:39:51 PM »
Joebob M&M's have gone woke and Hershey forcing vax on workers and their small children. I know they are made by different companies but both off my list.

tlwagg

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2022, 05:12:12 PM »
Ok how many people will fall for this?

Surveyor1

« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2022, 05:14:43 PM »
Joebob M&M's have gone woke and Hershey forcing vax on workers and their small children. I know they are made by different companies but both off my list.

Yep they went “woke” as well…. I wonder if they even realize that they are not even real “persons”🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10423249/M-Ms-woke-new-versions-characters-reflect-dynamic-progressive-world.html
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal