Author Topic: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?  (Read 17834 times)

BennyMG1

Re: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2022, 05:33:29 AM »
I had the woo hoo flu when it first came out before any “vaccine” was available. When the vaccines WERE available, I insisted on the J&J since it is a stem cell originated vaccine and not an mRNA vaccine. We were required to get vaccinated for work. I never had a hint of Chinavirus again. Now my natural immunity might be off the chain since I’m around it so much and am exposed all the time (and drink lots of Tang), but I have had coworkers that got the mRNA vaccines and DID contract the virus more than once. This is a personal experience only, but when combined with other “personal experiences “, a clear picture does seem to emerge.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2022, 12:32:36 PM »
Judging by China’s massive lockdown in Shanghai I’m having the same feeling that I had back when this whole thing started.  If you remember back then China locked down tens of millions just like now forbidding them from leaving their apartments only this time they are not even allowing them to even leave for food and people are starving! 

Just like when this started I’m getting a bad feeling that there is much more to the CCP virus than the Chinese are telling the world?  Their Zero Covid policy and the way they are instituting it tells me there’s more to this thing than they are sharing?  Are there long term affects for people that get it that they know about and are saying nothing?  I know quite a number of people that’s had CCP Flu and have since had other mysterious illnesses!  I have 2 male friends early 60’s that had CCP Flu and have gotten sick and the doctors could not determine the cause.  They got Very sick, lost 30-35 lbs in a couple weeks, hallucinations, could barely get out of bed type illness!  Btw one was vaxxed the other was not.  Female friend around 60 lost all of her hair after getting CCP Flu!  Another female friend early 70’s got sick and they never could figure out what it was?  Her husband said she got so bad he was making final arrangements before she suddenly started getting better. 

So many unanswered questions but I just simply feel there is much more to this than the Chinese are sharing!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-04-12/somethings-rotten-state-shanghais-latest-lockdowns
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2022, 12:55:06 PM »
Don't worry.  It will show up here just before the Fall election and the election will be called off.  The people in control can not afford to loose.

nj_m715

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2022, 01:16:52 PM »
I thought this thread was bumped because of the million doses moderna just recalled

8greenbeans

« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2022, 04:53:44 PM »
Just caught up on this thread from the last time I posted! Here are *my familiy's* experiences... immediate, extended, and church.

There are 24 of us.
21 are unvaxxed; 4 are vaxxed
Of the vaxxed 1 had C before the V and has not had it again even though is a nurse (she did not contract it from the hospital either when she did get it). 2 others got it ~5 months after getting 2nd V.
Of the 21 non-vaxxed - 9 got it and only 1 of those was a child with very mild symptoms.
Of the 9 that were sick, co-morbities ran rampant - insulin-dependent diabetes, asthma, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cancer, heart disease, over 70 years old, addiction, and more. None of us were sicker than a bad cold. 2 of us developed true pneumonia, versus covid lung, about 2 weeks post-infection - which is on the normal end for me to develop walking pneumonia annually and a bad case every five or six years.

I treated all with aspirin, chloroquine or quercitin and zinc, D, and high C immediately. Nurse practitioner daughter-in-law said they treat with ivermectin in the hospital she works at but only if you're sick enough to get admitted. As research and use in other countries shows, effectiveness wanes the longer one takes to start taking the med, so it's only doing some good rather than lots of good.

Our extended family though hasn't necessarily fared as well. One died of covid protocol while one died following the V from a stroke at a young age. Very few extended family members have taken it and those that did, only one got it due to doc rec, the rest got it due to work mandates.

Our church family: 90% of the 18+ congregation is vaxxed and all of them in this one 3 month window in the spring of 2021. Many many many sudden health problems in this last year and only in those that got vaxxed. It's almost too much to recount to be honest but it ranges from never-ending unexplained, or maybe unidentified is a better descriptor, illnesses & ailments to almost instant onset of severe rheumatoid arthritis to sudden huge cancers to too many strokes to count - and all sorts of things in between. It's heartbreaking. There are a few that have suffered these severe and sometimes debilitating effects that were loudly and proudly pro-mandates that are suddenly pro-medical freedom.
A few friends in different parts of Georgia have relayed similar tales of their congregations. But those are "second-hand stories," not my own personal experience.

Someone mentioned athletes upthread. FIFA has numbers out. December 2021 deaths across the FIFA World during practice & play equaled the average *annual* death rate they usually have. I have a couple lists of death and injury (I.e., heart attack on field, sudden permanent heart damage that ends a career early, etc) from around the world and across a vast array of ages and sports. The numbers are unprecedented from what I've been able to find on past years' numbers.

If anything, I trust even less than I did before and that wasn't much to begin with.

Edited for grammar

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

Rockhopper

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2022, 01:46:57 PM »
40% surge of working age (18 - 64 year old) deaths for 2021. Shocking! The attached video is long but well worth the listen for those with the attention span. It's a good listen while driving or working along.
https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/40-surge-in-working-age-deaths:4

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2022, 05:59:15 PM »
My wife had this video playing when I came in the house a while ago.  She said you just have to see this.  She was right!

https://odysee.com/World-Premiere-Watch-the-Water---The-Documentary---Dr-Ardis-:0ceca49e34f7a36a534b362dae41be84c9e108a1

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/snake-venom-and-covid-19?s=r
« Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 06:30:10 PM by RWS »

8greenbeans

« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2022, 06:31:16 AM »
There's lots of issues with the claims made in the video. Take lots of time to look into the rebuttals by trusted people. It had been the most thorough theory I had heard to date but I still had questions. Those questions are still being answered but those answers are causing more holes than filling.

USMC Veteran, LEO Mama
Navy MIL, USAF Vet Mama
Army Daughter
8 Beans
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
3 Beans-in-law, 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

Surveyor1

« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2022, 11:08:16 AM »
Very interesting article on Covid and vaccine status using Walgreens very on documented numbers.  This is scary…. I think we’ve been scammed!  I wonder what the long term ramifications will be?  Time will once again tell…. Tik Tok Tik Tok…

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-walgreens-recorded-who-tested-positive-for-covid-and-the-results-might-surprise-you
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

nj_m715

« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2022, 02:52:42 PM »
that article was written by putin
the truth is that without the vax, all of those people would have died during the winter of death and darkness

thanks be to phizer

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2023, 09:04:50 AM »
Looks like the FAA has seen the heart damage caused by the Covid Vaccine!

“In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout,” Kirsch wrote.

https://welovetrump.com/2023/01/17/faa-quietly-changes-health-requirements-for-pilots-according-to-steve-kirsch/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

Surveyor1

« Reply #146 on: January 26, 2023, 04:44:28 PM »
I’m not sure if this article is satire or not but it is awesome!  Don’t really want to spoil it but it’s basically blaming the unvaccinated for not stopping people from getting the mRNA vaccines🤔😳😎. A must read especially if you are a Pure Blood😎

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/they-knew-why-didnt-unvaccinated-do-more-warn-us

Surveyor1

« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2023, 09:36:55 PM »
The Project Veritas video of the Pfizer executive is pretty damning if you can find it.  Seems that big tech is trying to censor the video.  Watched it on Tucker tonight and it is truly messed up…. We, I’m speaking of humanity, are not heading into a very nice place😳🤔😳…

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal