Author Topic: Happy Birthing Person Day  (Read 984 times)

nj_m715

Happy Birthing Person Day
« on: May 09, 2021, 10:01:06 AM »
for all of the people who have given birth, whatever gender you maybe  :)

Surveyor1

Re: Happy Birthing Person Day
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 10:09:58 AM »
for all of the people who have given birth, whatever gender you maybe  :)

😂😂😳😳🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️!  Welcome to 2021. 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

joebob

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 11:45:22 AM »
Happy Mothers Day

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 03:15:31 PM »
Some mothers never "birthed their children, but are excellent mothers.  I am pretty sure that at least 90% of us who "birthed" and mothered, prefer to call it Mother's Day...I could be wrong.  I have visions of animals birthing, and mothers, giving birth.  Then there are grandmothers, who raised babies that were birthed and set aside for all kinds of reasons...it's complicated, and I ain't WOKE yet...it may never happen.
Like the military, we mothers know who we are, what we are and what we did....I would like a few do-overs in some of my parenting over the years...sure...but like most, we did the best we could with the information and life experiences we had at the time.  Happy Mothers Day to all of you!
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 03:42:53 PM »
Some mothers never "birthed their children, but are excellent mothers.  I am pretty sure that at least 90% of us who "birthed" and mothered, prefer to call it Mother's Day...I could be wrong.  I have visions of animals birthing, and mothers, giving birth.  Then there are grandmothers, who raised babies that were birthed and set aside for all kinds of reasons...it's complicated, and I ain't WOKE yet...it may never happen.
Like the military, we mothers know who we are, what we are and what we did....I would like a few do-overs in some of my parenting over the years...sure...but like most, we did the best we could with the information and life experiences we had at the time.  Happy Mothers Day to all of you!

Amen (and awomen) Abigayle, well stated!...
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

aces

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 09:24:28 AM »
I try not to rant since it is too easy to get off on tangents.  However this one gets me.

It sounds like the nanny state!  They reduce a mother's role to the initial step of gestating andgiving birth.  They want to take over or dictate the care of the children so they can indoctrinate them earlier.  They cannot wait until college these days.  Now it is grade school.

"Mobilizing the children" was the force behind the Hitler Youth. 

It is also part of the transgender movement, but I will leave that alone after saying I disagree with it too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal