Author Topic: Homestead Rescue  (Read 1049 times)

Lilburner

Homestead Rescue
« on: May 11, 2021, 07:54:50 PM »
I'm in the second season of the show. And I'm enjoying it. I like it a whole lot better than Doomsday Preppers.

It's still got some reality show shtick to it but nowhere near as bad. There's a lot about building, gardening, livestock, greenhouses, fire prevention, chainsaw mills, hunting, solar/energy, water, predators...

I watch it on Discovery+, which i highly endorse (not sponsored)

"instant, unlimited access to more than 55,000 episodes of 2,500+ current and classic shows from the most beloved TV brands, including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and more"

It's $4.99/mo w/ads, 6.99 without which is absolutely worth it. And there's a free trial.

To me it's the best value in streaming entertainment, mostly because those were all the channels I ever watched when I had cable anyway.

https://www.discoveryplus.com

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 11:45:46 AM by Lilburner »
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

florida44

Re: Homestead Rescue
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 10:04:48 PM »
Discovery+ is the fav at our house too! And we like that show as well.
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 01:12:52 AM »
I'd pay it JUST for Good Eats and Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives available at my fingertips.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

florida44

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 10:26:18 AM »
Lilburner - we watch alot of the true crime shows on it but on the food side have you seen Carnival Eats? Fun show!
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal