Author Topic: It’s back  (Read 5479 times)

BennyMG1

It’s back
« on: July 08, 2021, 08:12:43 AM »
After seeing a Sharp decline in COVID patients the last few months, we are seeing a sudden increase. These new cases seem more severe too. I’ve got a 28 year old in the ER as I’m typing this that will probably end up on a vent. Y’all please please please be careful out there. Wash your hands, don’t touch your face and generally avoid sick people. Let this be your practice for what is to come. There’s something bad coming...I feel just feel it. Take care everyone.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Starlady

Re: It’s back
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 09:32:07 AM »
Thanks for the warning!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 10:33:23 AM »
Thanks for the warning!
Yes, Thanks.  Biological Warfare is not straight forward.  Very tricky.

I wonder if it will respond to Quinine and a zinc pill like the last one?  Time to get busy and read up on it.

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 01:46:20 PM »
Mr MG1 - how did it. Go with the 28 year old???  Are any of your patients being treated with Ivermectin?  If so what were the results?  My brother (a doctor), his wife and my 84 year old mom that was visiting got CCP virus back in December and he treated them all with a hydroxicloroquin, azithromycin and zinc cocktail and they all started getting better pretty quick and recovered pretty fast with some lingering “brain fog” for about a month. 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 12:24:07 PM »
Thor just got a message that Arkansas has 8  I.C.U. beds left in the state.  This came up on Yahoo.  Our granddaughter is pretty sick, after returning from a friend's funeral in Florida last week.  She is in her upstairs bedroom and we are passing needed supplies back and forth on the steps.  She can still smell, so maybe a bad cold???
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 12:54:03 PM »
Thor just got a message that Arkansas has 8  I.C.U. beds left in the state.  This came up on Yahoo.  Our granddaughter is pretty sick, after returning from a friend's funeral in Florida last week.  She is in her upstairs bedroom and we are passing needed supplies back and forth on the steps.  She can still smell, so maybe a bad cold???

Maybe y’all could take Ivermectin as a precautionary measure?
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 01:54:42 PM »
I remember using that to worm our horses.  Not sure I would ask my granddaughter. to digest it.  She is also in the know, as to what we used to do with it.  She is tiny and does not have a spleen...too risky, but thanks..
Ariel

BennyMG1

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2021, 06:24:28 PM »
We’ve resorted to transferring people out of state due to full ICUs. One reason ICU beds are hard to come by is that many hospitals with ICUs are holding patients in the ER until a bed is available. Small hospitals with no ICU like ours rely on the larger hospitals to take our ICU patients

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 12:36:41 PM »
Thinking of you Benny, hang in there and thank you!
My granddaughter may have it.  Went too the E.R. last night when here fever spiked.  They did not test her, but gave z-pack and steroids.. anyway, to things.  They told her to make an appointment with a Dr.  She is 24, and I am thinking this was triage.  She is upstairs coughing away...
Ariel

BennyMG1

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2021, 06:25:59 AM »
Make sure she is staying hydrated. If you have an o2 sat monitor at home, now is a good time to practice using it. Just be sure to remove nail polish (helps with the reading). Sat will be lower after activity. You want it to stay 90 and above.

Abigayle

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2021, 08:15:38 AM »
Thanks Benny, she is using one on her toe, since she is a model, she has acrylic nails, so it won't work on a finger.  So far, her levels have been good.  This started Sunday.  We have different teas like throat coat that she is drinking with local honey for the pain.  Never could get her to use salt water.
Ariel

ProGeek

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2021, 12:08:31 PM »
We were on D3, Zinc, and C. It went away in a few  days.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Abigayle

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2021, 02:19:03 PM »
Pro Geek, we do the same but she is still sick.  She is very sore and her throat hurts.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2021, 02:22:44 PM »
Pro Geek, we do the same but she is still sick.  She is very sore and her throat hurts.

For the throat have you tried the Zinc lozenges?  I have been reading a lot about them lately.

Abigayle

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2021, 03:13:40 PM »
Yes, we have the zinc/elderberry.  Thanks!
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal