Author Topic: It’s back  (Read 5447 times)

ProGeek

Re: It’s back
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2021, 10:41:20 PM »
Pro Geek, we do the same but she is still sick.  She is very sore and her throat hurts.

I'd try ivermectictin.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Surveyor1

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2021, 11:40:44 PM »
Pro Geek, we do the same but she is still sick.  She is very sore and her throat hurts.

I'd try ivermectictin.

Yep, the results from using Ivermectin are better than any of the vaccines and it’s effective for all variants so far.  Just look up Ivermectin success story Delhi…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 09:47:08 AM »
She went to a clinic in Atlanta where it was determined that she has bronchitis.  Thats for all the good suggestions, we are starting the search and will ask our Dr. for any that need an RX.  It will be interesting to see if we can get them.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 01:27:35 PM »
Just saw a new memo that came up on the news.  “New deaths in the United States 7 day average of 862 per day which is up 62% over from a week ago, 51.1% were fully vaccinated!  So in other words, the jab is doing nothing!  Time for Americans to look to alternative preventative solutions! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 03:06:54 PM »
They updated their graphic to include some vital numbers.  They added “Vaccines Administered 360 m” as a qualifier to the 51.1% fully vaccinated.  That makes a WORLD of difference on how the graphic is interpreted.  This actually seems more plausible.  We know the vaccines are nowhere near as close to the efficiency as originally touted but their initial graphic was truly alarming!  I’m glad they corrected and made it clear! 

That being said, weren’t we told last week or so that the Biden administration finally reached their goal of 70% of the people vaccinated???

nj_m715

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2021, 09:55:57 AM »
my kid got sick at school last week, took 2 days to get him into a doctor
the wife got it this week, took her 2 days to wait to see a doctor
she's got asthma so they gave her a zpack as a precaution

I try to pick it up at walmart and they tell me they might have some tomorrow, maybe

wtf, 2 days for doc, 2 days for drugs
I could rip out the bathtub and floor board, paddle to cuba and get better health care faster

so I figure that since the normal channels cant perform basic functions like provide a simple antibiotic I should get some bird-zith
in case my bird catches it too.

everywhere I looked that was out of stock too. I found it at one place but it 2x he price.

so if you're the type to keep a bottle of pills for your fish, you might want to check your stock and look to see whats available
everything seems to be running out in both supply chains

family is sick but fine, basically just flu. kid is already over it but with a lingering dry cough

so far I didn't get it, but I've been taking enough vit D to cure autism since last spring
maybe that actually matters, maybe I'm just lucky

maybe I should get some de-wormer before its gone. just in case I buy a horse

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2021, 11:39:35 AM »
maybe I should get some de-wormer before its gone. just in case I buy a horse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried to get some ivermectin at Tractor Supply yesterday.  The manager said they were out, that they had had a tremendous increase in demand the last two weeks!!
On the good side, I picked up another case of canning jars, widemouth.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 06:15:25 AM by RWS »

BennyMG1

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2021, 12:53:45 PM »
I’m going to go out on a limb here. It’s not being reported on ANY news outlets, not even OAN, but let me tell you, our healthcare system is unraveling. My opinion of this is not just based on my small corner of the world. Every ICU in the state is full and the only way to get a bed is if someone dies. Also, there are no ICU beds in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Florida and, as of Thursday, Alabama. Another problem is that there just aren’t enough nurses to staff ALL the hospital beds. Not only is the pool of nurses finite, but there are a lot of nurses out sick with Covid. Some have quit, retired early or moving into non-hospital positions. There aren’t enough vents (even though they say vents are last resort and really conducive to Covid recovery). IV pumps are in short supply. The number of young uninsured people seeking help in the system is causing financial problems. There are more issues, but these are some of the most serious. I’d like to add that many nurses are working several shifts outside of their regular house. Nurses are tired and I see burnout in many of the younger nurses.

So my point is, try your best to stay healthy.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2021, 01:11:17 PM »
Just thought I would share this article again on vitamin D3.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-why-wont-our-government-even-inform-people-about-importance-of-vitamin-d

Also the recommended protocol for daily prophylaxis (prevention):

3000-4000iu D3
50mg zinc
1000mg C
500mg Quercetin
325mg aspirin
(If you can get Ivermectin.4mg/kg body weight.  1 dose on day one, one does 48 hrs later and 1 dose per week for 4 weeks)

The best treatment is prevention!

nj_m715

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2021, 04:00:53 PM »
found some for 33$,  it's 25$ but out of stock where I normally order
free shipping at 100$

better than rowing to cuba I guess

https://www.lambertvetsupply.com/Aqua-Zithro-12ct_p_29938.html

Abigayle

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2021, 04:12:51 PM »
Whatever happened to making colloidal silver?  Make it yourself.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2021, 11:33:47 AM »
Is it about the money or something more sinister?  I’m really hoping that it is just about the money!  If something more sinister then the world as we know it is over?

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-unmistakable-ivermectin-miracle-in-the-indian-state-of-uttar-pradesh

Abigayle

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2021, 04:42:19 PM »
We used this several times a year on horses.  You hold the top of their nose, and put the tube in the corner of the mouth, then squeeze it in. I think we even had apple flavor.  I can't get past the expression "enough to choke a horse".... Would like to know what the source and dose is for the average human.
Speaking of wormers....in my opinion.  I have to wonder how this would work on the worm called Biden.   Perhaps two syringes.....
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2021, 11:52:28 PM »
Abigayle, the horse paste is 4 mg per 50 lbs on the graduated plunger so if you dialed to 250 lbs that would equal 20mg of effective ivermectin.  The recommended dosage for preventative maintenance is .2 to .4mg per kg of body weight (kg is about 2.2 lbs).  So a guard donkey weighing 250 lbs is about 114kg  so 114kg x .2mg = 23mg per dose (46mg @ the .4mg dose).  So a 250lb guard donkey would need to adjust the plunger to about the 300lb graduation to get a 24mg dose.   If you follow these dosage guidelines your ass would probably be ok!

Abigayle

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2021, 08:39:07 AM »
Survivor.....Good one...For a minute there, I thought that you had actually seen me.  If I stay glued to the couch, watching our troops being pulled out ahead of time, that dosage may work for me.  Where is their back up? but I digress.....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal