Author Topic: It’s back  (Read 5447 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: It’s back
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2021, 07:35:21 AM »
How to Prepare for COVID (and How Not To)
By Robert Jones

As I write this, both my wife and I have COVID. My wife came down with COVID symptoms approximately two weeks ago.  My symptoms started approximately a week ago.  Our diagnoses were confirmed at a local clinic.

Both my wife and I are unvaccinated.  This is because we believed that we would inevitably catch COVID, and we wanted to prepare in the best way possible for that eventuality rather than rely upon an endless series of COVID "vaccines" with limited effectiveness and unknown side-effects.  Also, we wanted to live the remainder of our lives not in fear of catching COVID, but with natural immunity to that disease.

The purpose of this article is to discuss — from a layperson's perspective — how we prepared for COVID and what we could have done better in that regard.

It is widely recognized that early treatment is key with COVID.  What this means is that everyone needs to know ASAP whether he has it.  Unfortunately, we could have done much better in that regard.  When my wife started having COVID-like symptoms, we looked for COVID testing sites but found that they were far away; overloaded; or using the PCR test, which takes three to five days (at least at our local testing sites) for a result. 

After some searching on the internet, we discovered that there also are home COVID tests, but these test kits may not be easy to find.  I went to two local drug stores and was told at both of them that they were sold out.  The pharmacist at one of these stores said they sold out within one hour of receiving the test kits.  After some additional searching, we found a Walgreens about an hour's drive from our home that still had two test kits called BinaxNOW.  We quickly bought those test kits online and went to the store to pick them up.
What If Intelligence Officers Were Asking the Questions at a Biden Press Conference?

BinaxNOW is relatively cheap (a test package costs about $35 and has two tests), quick (results in 15 minutes), and accurate (compared to PCR, Abbott's BinaxNOW Test correctly gave a positive test result 84.6% of the time and correctly gave a negative test result 98.5% of the time).  Also, it is comfortable to use because it requires only a shallow nostril swab, as opposed to a brain swab.  There's a card you place your swab into, and, like a pregnancy test, a single line means that the test is negative, while two lines indicate a positive result.

Once we received a positive result, we immediately went to the clinic to confirm.  We thought we could do this by using a COVID testing station set up outside one of the clinics, but we subsequently learned that the outside line was only for the PCR tests and that the results from those PCR tests were not being reported for three to five days due to the heavy demand.  On the other hand, we were told that if we were willing to pay to be seen by a doctor, we could be tested using the rapid test and receive a result in 15–20 minutes.  We chose that.

The physicians at the clinic did absolutely nothing for us other than confirm the results of our home tests.  They did not recommend any medications or course of action.  When I specifically asked for prescription for the Regeneron autoantibodies, a treatment that I am entitled to receive under the federal and Regeneron guidelines (over 65 and immunosuppressed), I was told they do not write prescriptions for anything having to do with COVID.  I called my primary care doctor and my rheumatologist and received essentially the same response.

Another area we could have done much better in is lining up a place to receive the Regeneron infusion.  The states vary dramatically in how well they are distributing this new drug.  In the State of Washington, neither my primary care physician nor any of the clinic physicians we saw would prescribe the Regeneron autoantibodies.  Instead, they all said the only way to obtain this treatment is to go to the emergency room of a local hospital that has this drug (not all hospitals have it) and then wait in line to see an emergency room doctor.  After many hours of phone calls, we learned that there were only a few emergency rooms close to us that had this drug, that the wait times were long, and there was no guarantee that the emergency room doctor would actually prescribe this drug for us.

This inefficient and bureaucratic distribution system is no doubt one of the reasons why the monoclonal antibody treatments in Washington State have largely gone unused even while hospitals in Washington fill up with COVID patients.

Other states distribute the Regeneron infusion much better than the State of Washington.  For example, my sister is a nurse in Nevada who recently had COVID.  She told me her primary physician wrote a prescription for the Regeneron infusion, and she received it the next day at an infusion center set up in a tent outside a local Nevada hospital staffed by federal employees.

There is one area where I think we did very well.  For a long time now, we have been aware of the FLCCC protocols for COVID.  As a result, we already had a large stock of the drugs and supplements we needed when we got COVID (e.g., ivermectin, zinc, doxycycline, Vitamins C and D, quercetin, etc.).  You cannot plan on getting ivermectin and similar prescription drugs when you are diagnosed with COVID because most physicians (at least in our experience) will not prescribe them.  Also, we have heard of pharmacies that will not fill a valid prescription for these drugs.  This means that you may need to obtain these drugs from overseas pharmacies that do not require a U.S. prescription, such as River Pharmacy.  Since the turnaround time at an overseas pharmacy can be three to four weeks, this must be done well in advance of the time that you need the prescription medications.   

The moral of this story is "hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."  In other words, while everyone should hope he does not catch COVID, if you do, be prepared with an effective treatment plan that can be quickly and easily implemented.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/09/how_to_prepare_for_covid_and_how_not_to.html

Abigayle

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2021, 07:58:26 AM »
R.W.S, How are the two of you doing?  Since you wrote this great report, I am trusting that you are feeling fairly good.  Hope the Mrs. is doing well also.  Be careful, as you probably know people feel better and a few days later, they feel the virus on a more intense level.  Prayers are coming your way...
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2021, 08:59:23 AM »
R.W.S, How are the two of you doing?  Since you wrote this great report, I am trusting that you are feeling fairly good.  Hope the Mrs. is doing well also.  Be careful, as you probably know people feel better and a few days later, they feel the virus on a more intense level.  Prayers are coming your way...
We are doing fine.  You evidently missed the by line at the article top and the link at the bottom.  I just thought it was a good article for the group....
We feel prepared; however, one never knowes......

Abigayle

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2021, 12:25:22 PM »
Dah, That's what happens with early morning reads, while on my first cup of java.  Really glad it wasn't the two of you!  I wondered how you were doing all that garden work.  I was thinking I had better order everything....I want what he's having!  Covid and planting a zillion plants.  We are pretty much in, but sending son and granddaughter to the store.  We social distance at home, to some extent.
Ariel

nj_m715

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2021, 09:22:14 PM »
guess I need more vit D, been sick for 2 weeks
luckily I somehow managed to pull through
according to cnn, I should be dead

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2021, 01:52:14 PM »
There is no “Delta variant” – no clinical test can diagnose you with “Delta” and the entire narrative is a media-fabricated scam

If anything, what they are calling the Delta variant or even “covid” in general is just vaccine damage and/or 5G poisoning under a different name. The real disease in all this is the drug, in other words – and the more people get that drug, the more disease there is going to be.

The mainstream media openly admits that American patients are not even allowed to know which variant they supposedly have. Health care workers are simply making things up and filling in the data sheets accordingly.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/09/12/there-is-no-delta-variant-no-clinical-test-can-diagnose-you-with-delta-and-the-entire-narrative-is-a-media-fabricated-scam/

Surveyor1

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2021, 02:46:49 PM »
Thursday morning a friend of ours was admitted to the hospital in Florida.  My wife’s best friend and 58 years old.  She called my wife yesterday to tell her she would probably never see her again!  When the ambulance picked her up we were told her O2 levels were low 60’s.  Her kids got it about the same time and recovered quickly, her husband has it as well and cannot even go see her in the hospital since he’s still under quarantine….  I heard her on the phone when she called and it was scary! 

They did not take any preventative measures such as supplements or vitamins.  The only precaution they took was getting the vaccine around a week to 10 days before they all got sick🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️….
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2021, 03:12:13 PM »
They did not take any preventative measures such as supplements or vitamins.  The only precaution they took was getting the vaccine around a week to 10 days before they all got sick🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is bad all these people dyeing with virus symptoms?  Like Benny said it is hard to work around it all day.  I am curious as to how the hospitals classify vaccinated from un-vaccinated???   My understanding is that you have to have had the shot 14 days or longer before you are classified vaccinated.  So you take the shot and 10 days later the side effects put you in the hospital.  You are classified un-vaccinated!!  I think that is how so many in the hospital with the "Delta" variant are classified un-vaccinated.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2021, 06:11:46 AM »
 Public Health Scotland has released new data showing that the vast majority of “covid” deaths in the country are occurring in people who are “fully vaccinated.”

Scots who took both doses of one of Donald “father of the vaccine” Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections comprise 75 percent of all covid-related deaths, while those who took just one dose so far make up five percent.

The remaining 20 percent of deaths being blamed on covid are occurring in people who are “unvaccinated,” but who likely “caught” vaccine spike proteins that were shed on them by the “fully vaccinated.”

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/80-of-covid-deaths-in-scotland-are-occurring-among-vaccinated-residents/

This article says just what I have been thinking.  The vaccinated are dying from Covid and infecting the unvaccinated.

Starlady

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2021, 04:09:13 PM »
"Scots who took both doses of one of Donald “father of the vaccine” Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections comprise 75 percent of all covid-related deaths, while those who took just one dose so far make up five percent."

Take another look at that chart - it's messed up.   They went from what appears to be a cumulative total to a one week data set.   That's where the 75% comes in.   And I can find no other data on the internet from Health Scotland regarding the info this guy put up.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2021, 05:46:28 PM »
I talked to my friend in NC about 5 days ago.  He told me that he and his wife had been exposed and were quarantined at home.  This morning I found out he is in the hospital with Covid and his wife also has it and is at home.  The only thing I can do now is pray !

ProGeek

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2021, 06:37:29 PM »
If it's not too late, tell them to get monoclonal anti-bodies. That's the problem and why people die. They don't go at this aggressively. They go home and wait.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2021, 05:50:34 AM »
If it's not too late, tell them to get monoclonal anti-bodies. That's the problem and why people die. They don't go at this aggressively. They go home and wait.
My understanding is that he is getting an infusion ??  What ever that is....  I don't know if it is the same thing you are talking about.

Surveyor1

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2021, 10:00:35 AM »
My understanding is that he is getting an infusion ??  What ever that is....  I don't know if it is the same thing you are talking about.

Infusion is the same thing.
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

ProGeek

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal