Author Topic: Look whaqt showed up at my local pawn shop  (Read 2024 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Look whaqt showed up at my local pawn shop
« on: July 16, 2021, 02:59:51 PM »

Lilburner

Re: Look whaqt showed up at my local pawn shop
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 05:48:06 PM »
I don't like them. I don't like any SAO revolvers as it turns out. I have three available for barter, but none include the 22WMR cylinder. One is a Ruger single six. I don't know how much the cylinder is for that one. The other two are Heritage copies. The cylinders for those are $30.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

upacreek

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 04:23:11 PM »
I can’t see the semi automatics all being confiscated. I can see idiots trying, but they won’t succeed. Revolvers are fun, but too low capacity.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

bountyhunter

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 05:24:20 PM »
They wont get all of the automatics. That i can promise you! Wheel guns have their place but if  you have anything with the yellow 4473 then you might have to worry.
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 06:56:24 PM »
I stopped by the pawn shop again today.  It is right down the road from a quilt store my wife goes to.  I drop her off https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/08/27/food-supply-chain-is-destroyed-prepare-now-stock-up-if-you-can/and go cruise the pawn shop.  The owner said he had some nine MM on the way that looked like an AR pistol and used the glock magazines and that it would take the 30 shell glock magazine.  He said to stop back by in about 2 weeks and they should be in.
He has PMR30s in stock also.

FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN IS DESTROYED: PREPARE NOW, STOCK UP IF YOU CAN
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/08/27/food-supply-chain-is-destroyed-prepare-now-stock-up-if-you-can/

We stocked up today on our shopping trip.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 08:08:00 PM by RWS »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal