Prepping > Survival - Tips, Tools, and Tricks

Female Prepper Question Answered…

(1/5) > >>

Surveyor1:
I had a meeting with 4 females that are fairly new to prepping.  The had a lot of really good questions but there was one that they asked that kind of put a “Post Apocalyptic World” in perspective for them.  They asked what was the one piece of advice that I could give them if they ended up in a “Post SHTF world”. (I’ve been prepping for a very long time)…. My advice to these women seemed to hit home and honestly probably scared them to a point!  My advice was “If more than one assailants are bearing down on you do not use your last bullet trying to defend yourself, somethings are worse than death!”  After a little more round table discussion, they completely understood and in all honesty I think that it truly changed their perspective….

I like to think that things could not get that bad but I’m also a realist that knows that even though a SHTF world may bring out the best in some, it will bring out the worst in many!  Like I said “Somethings are worse than death, save that last round”! 

BennyMG1:
Yep! I agree.

So glad you are able to talk to some new preppers. I have officially quit trying to convince a few close friends at work about prepping. If they haven’t started by now, they won’t. I’m circling my wagons and doubling down.

Surveyor1:

--- Quote from: BennyMG1 on July 25, 2021, 07:56:33 AM ---Yep! I agree.

So glad you are able to talk to some new preppers. I have officially quit trying to convince a few close friends at work about prepping. If they haven’t started by now, they won’t. I’m circling my wagons and doubling down.

--- End quote ---

Wise choices on your part. I’ve been paying attention for a long time now and just like The Rapture, no man can pinpoint the timing.  That being said, we can pay attention to all of the signs being thrown at us of the coming troubles.  Our economy is nothing but smoke and mirrors at this point being fueled by free fiat for the masses. The government is going all in on “controlling” us plebes.  Not to mention the moral decay and deprivation that has been accelerating in our country at an alarming rate! 

Just like you I’m circling my wagons and doubling down as well.  I spend more time looking for holes in my preps than actually prepping these days.  I hope the time never comes that I have to utilize my preps, but I’m truly afraid that the possibility of that occurring is becoming less likely with every passing day!  God Speed my friends!

elandil:
Just curious.... What exactly is a "fate worse than death?" And what gives you the right to say that?

Surveyor1:

--- Quote from: elandil on July 26, 2021, 09:51:16 PM ---Just curious.... What exactly is a "fate worse than death?" And what gives you the right to say that?

--- End quote ---

Well I was trying to be “polite” but if you really need me to spell it out….

Rape, torture, being a sex slave…. Being passed around by multiple degenerates as their sex slave…. Being violated by multiple strange men over and over again until they get tired of you!  Men using objects to violate you for their amusement…. Need I say more?  You ask what gives me the right to say that?  I’m a husband, a father and a grandfather, that’s what gives me the right!!!  I would much rather have my Loved ones put a bullet in their own brain than have to endure days, weeks or possibly months of that kind of abuse!  I ask you Elandil, if you had a choice of the above atrocities which would you choose???

Do you actually think that anyone could keep their sanity after abuses like that over a period of time!  I stand by my original statement, “Somethings are a fate worse than death!”  If anyone else disagrees with me feel free to speak your peace….

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version