Author Topic: Female Prepper Question Answered…  (Read 11994 times)

Surveyor1

Female Prepper Question Answered…
« on: July 23, 2021, 11:30:47 PM »
I had a meeting with 4 females that are fairly new to prepping.  The had a lot of really good questions but there was one that they asked that kind of put a “Post Apocalyptic World” in perspective for them.  They asked what was the one piece of advice that I could give them if they ended up in a “Post SHTF world”. (I’ve been prepping for a very long time)…. My advice to these women seemed to hit home and honestly probably scared them to a point!  My advice was “If more than one assailants are bearing down on you do not use your last bullet trying to defend yourself, somethings are worse than death!”  After a little more round table discussion, they completely understood and in all honesty I think that it truly changed their perspective….

I like to think that things could not get that bad but I’m also a realist that knows that even though a SHTF world may bring out the best in some, it will bring out the worst in many!  Like I said “Somethings are worse than death, save that last round”! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

BennyMG1

Re: Female Prepper Question Answered…
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 07:56:33 AM »
Yep! I agree.

So glad you are able to talk to some new preppers. I have officially quit trying to convince a few close friends at work about prepping. If they haven’t started by now, they won’t. I’m circling my wagons and doubling down.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 11:46:04 AM »
Yep! I agree.

So glad you are able to talk to some new preppers. I have officially quit trying to convince a few close friends at work about prepping. If they haven’t started by now, they won’t. I’m circling my wagons and doubling down.

Wise choices on your part. I’ve been paying attention for a long time now and just like The Rapture, no man can pinpoint the timing.  That being said, we can pay attention to all of the signs being thrown at us of the coming troubles.  Our economy is nothing but smoke and mirrors at this point being fueled by free fiat for the masses. The government is going all in on “controlling” us plebes.  Not to mention the moral decay and deprivation that has been accelerating in our country at an alarming rate! 

Just like you I’m circling my wagons and doubling down as well.  I spend more time looking for holes in my preps than actually prepping these days.  I hope the time never comes that I have to utilize my preps, but I’m truly afraid that the possibility of that occurring is becoming less likely with every passing day!  God Speed my friends!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

elandil

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 09:51:16 PM »
Just curious.... What exactly is a "fate worse than death?" And what gives you the right to say that?
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

Surveyor1

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 10:50:14 PM »
Just curious.... What exactly is a "fate worse than death?" And what gives you the right to say that?

Well I was trying to be “polite” but if you really need me to spell it out….

Rape, torture, being a sex slave…. Being passed around by multiple degenerates as their sex slave…. Being violated by multiple strange men over and over again until they get tired of you!  Men using objects to violate you for their amusement…. Need I say more?  You ask what gives me the right to say that?  I’m a husband, a father and a grandfather, that’s what gives me the right!!!  I would much rather have my Loved ones put a bullet in their own brain than have to endure days, weeks or possibly months of that kind of abuse!  I ask you Elandil, if you had a choice of the above atrocities which would you choose???

Do you actually think that anyone could keep their sanity after abuses like that over a period of time!  I stand by my original statement, “Somethings are a fate worse than death!”  If anyone else disagrees with me feel free to speak your peace….

joebob

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 11:00:47 PM »
The way thing are now with all the perversion in the world today it might not only be the females that have to worry about that.

Surveyor1

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 11:19:12 PM »
The way thing are now with all the perversion in the world today it might not only be the females that have to worry about that.

True that Joebob!  I’ve taught my wife and daughter that if anyone EVER tries to “take” them to fight for all they are worth and that goes for anyone being “taken”.  Evil is all over this planet and if you ever allow yourself to be “taken” you are a slave to their depravity!  I will not apologize for ever giving this type of advice.  I see the results all the time in the news and it is never good for the victims!  Even though I hold out the faith that there is good in our society , I am not naive enough to know that evil is not running rampant in our world!  I repeat, “somethings are worse than death”…. If you choose not to believe that, fine that is your choice but I’ve taught the people in my life that I care about that they need to fight until there is no other option but don’t allow them to take you!!! 

elandil

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 11:24:01 PM »

Rape, torture, being a sex slave…. Being passed around by multiple degenerates as their sex slave…. Being violated by multiple strange men over and over again until they get tired of you!  Men using objects to violate you for their amusement…. Need I say more?  You ask what gives me the right to say that?  I’m a husband, a father and a grandfather, that’s what gives me the right!!!  I would much rather have my Loved ones put a bullet in their own brain than have to endure days, weeks or possibly months of that kind of abuse!  I ask you Elandil, if you had a choice of the above atrocities which would you choose???

Do you actually think that anyone could keep their sanity after abuses like that over a period of time!  I stand by my original statement, “Somethings are a fate worse than death!”  If anyone else disagrees with me feel free to speak your peace….

But what gives you the right to make that choice for others? What makes you the expert at knowing what someone else can deal with?

Funny how not a single female on the board has chimed in....just guys.

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

Surveyor1

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 11:47:45 PM »

But what gives you the right to make that choice for others? What makes you the expert at knowing what someone else can deal with?

Funny how not a single female on the board has chimed in....just guys.

I give advice to people that I care about.  They are free thinkers and can make their own decisions.  Just like you are a free thinker and can make your own decisions.  I gave them something to think about, advice from someone that has been on this planet for 60 years.  I’ve seen the worst that this world has to offer and these women asked for advice from ME and I gave them my opinion…. I’m not forcing anyone to take my advice but it definitely gave them something to think about.  Im kinda thinking that you might be a little slow at this point so I'm typing with one finger…. I am not making a “choice” for anyone!  Im not deciding what anyone can deal with, I was asked a question and gave them my opinion, which they requested.  Sorry you have a problem with that!

If you are okay with being gang raped, having broom handles put in all of your orfices over a long period of time and can “deal” with that then i’m fine with that!  You are obviously stronger than anyone that I’ve ever met so kudos to you!  Im not “telling” anyone what to do because I know that ALL of my friends are free thinkers and can come to their own conclusions!  I’m just glad to know that someone one this board thinks that they are “strong” enough to “deal” with that type of abuse over a long period of time!  You have my respect because of your strength and intestinal fortitude to live no matter what!

Surveyor1

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2021, 12:16:49 AM »
Btw - I would welcome any other female preppers to give their opinion on this post.  I’ve discussed this with my wife and daughter and they both whole heartedly agree with my assessment.  Please remember that we are talking about a SHTF world with no rule of law.  Your opinion as always is greatly appreciated! 

elandil

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2021, 06:07:00 AM »
Actually, yes. You are telling people what to do. And the only thing worse than that is advocating for suicide. Which you are also doing.

There is never a good reason to suggest suicide as a way out. None. And if you think there is, I highly suggest finding a local therapist.

KM4CUY

R-1

Surveyor1

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 09:44:08 AM »
Actually, yes. You are telling people what to do. And the only thing worse than that is advocating for suicide. Which you are also doing.

There is never a good reason to suggest suicide as a way out. None. And if you think there is, I highly suggest finding a local therapist.

Nope I’m actually providing them with a choice that they may not have considered.  Lol I’ve been married long enough to know that I cannot “tell” anyone what to do.  Some people may agree with this “way out” some people may not. Personally I think that it is up to the individual.  I’m not a woman so I wouldn’t understand the horrors that a woman would go through repeatedly being gang raped over a period of time but I can imagine that the trauma would be great.  My Loved ones agree with me on this and in all honesty those are the ones that I care about the most.  You disagree with me on this and that is fine.  Like I said earlier, my friends and family are free thinkers and can make their own decisions.  Yes somethings are still worse than death.

Starlady

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 09:49:21 AM »
One female's viewpoint.

Surveyor:   I'm pretty sure I know you so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.  I believe you THINK you are offering an opinion but it's coming across as nearly an order - that suicide for a woman is the only sensible option for any rational person.   And that's condescending and offensive.   The possibilities of what can happen if one is a captured slave is surely something EVERYONE should be made aware of but not (if I may suggest) as a sarcastic response just because someone might choose to live and fight another day. 

One might even believe that suicide is a much a sin as murder.

It's not 'opinion' when you sarcastically attack anyone who disagrees with you.

Are you willing to put that bullet in your wife or daughter's head?  Whether they want you to or not?    That's not sarcastic or even meant as a challenge - seriously, have you thought about it?   Because you are coming across as if that is the only option and you really don't have the right to make that decision for anyone.  Let me say it another way:  you say you are advocating for women to think about it but you've presented YOUR solution as the only way....and so strongly that if I were a woman in your family or group, I'd be more frightened of you.

You DO have the right to make people think about it, like bugging out or bugging in and when to do so, if ever,  so kudos for making those women aware of the possibilities but presenting your 'advice' as your choice for YOU would have more impact.   Instead of a man making a decision for a woman.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Surveyor1

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2021, 10:50:31 AM »
Thank you for your reply Starlady.  I agree with most of what you said other than “ordering them”.  We had a very nice round table discussion after I gave my advice that was very thought provoking and enlightening.  We discussed various scenarios of a SHTF world and this one area was a true concern for them when there is no longer any rule of law.  I don’t really understand the “sarcastically attacking” but I will admit the typing with one finger was uncalled for and for that I apologize to Elandil!  Other than that I thought I thought I made it clear I respected her opinion and her will to live no matter what.

I also have the same Biblical views of suicide as most Christians, just like I have the same views on killing.  I truly hate suicide and in many cases I have thought that it was the cowards way out but in this situation, in a post SHTF world I would view it as an option just like I would consider killing someone that was trying to harm my family, not really Biblical to kill but there are many instances of taking out evil in the Bible. 

This post was started to present an idea, an opinion or an option for a very very bad situation.  I didn’t want it to become so graphic but Elandil asked.  Like I’ve said in other post, it is each persons choice on what to do in any given situation in a post SHTF world.  To answer another question, yes I have thought about this and no I’m not willing to put a bullet in my wife or daughter, that would not be their choice.  In that situation though they would also know that there is someone that would move Heaven and earth to get them back so there is still hope. 

Every situation is different for every person.  I’m very sorry if it came across as ordering anyone to do anything other than to make their own choices.  I re-read the post and even had my spouse read the post and I can’t really see that?  I ask you to go back and read the original post on the thread and tell me if that was written in a way that I was imposing my will on anyone or simple presenting an option that maybe had not been thought of before? 

elandil

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2021, 11:16:15 AM »
A wise man attacks the problem. A narcissist attacks the questioner.

Thank you for clarification on what you are.

KM4CUY

R-1

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal