Author Topic: Female Prepper Question Answered…  (Read 1564 times)

Surveyor1

Re: Female Prepper Question Answered…
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2021, 11:43:40 AM »
A wise man attacks the problem. A narcissist attacks the questioner.

Thank you for clarification on what you are.

Not really sure where that came from but I guess you are free to have your opinion.  Other than one snide remark that I have since apologized for I simply cannot see how you were “attacked”?  You don’t like what my opinion or advice was and that’s fine, as I’ve already stated.  If you could possibly go back and read the previous posts objectively you actually might have a different opinion on who was attacking whom. 

I guess that we just need to agree to disagree and move on.  I’m actually glad when people respond to my post, whether they agree with my opinion or not.  It creates a dialogue that many people can read and create their own opinions of the subject matter so at least it gets people thinking. 

I consider this thread a success based on the number of times that it has been read, it gave a lot of people something to ponder.  Thank you Elandil for responding!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 03:20:55 PM »
I would say, save a bullet.  I trust my savior would understand if I were ever forced to make that decision.  I would probably  be used to work in the garden, ha!
Seriously, years ago, I had a home invasion.  According to our security company, two men came into our home and were headed toward my bedroom. I rolled out of bed, crawled into my closet, and had a good aim at the bedroom door.  I watched the door nob turn.  This was real. We were in the country, no one was coming to help me any time soon.  Since I was armed, and it was peacetime, I was able to clear them out quickly.  I never saw their faces.  This experience will stay with me for life.  I was not injured.  What happens to us physiologically if this event goes to the next level?  Some on here know the answer to that.  The choice is ours.  The consequences of our decisions, again.....ours.  Survivor 1 brought up  a very emotional topic.  I didn't feel offended by it as others here did.  Maybe it is the age difference.  I didn't feel like he was trying to make decisions for anyone.  Praying that we never have to live through this scenario.  Whatever call we make does not make us more or less brave than the next person.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2021, 09:52:55 AM »
Thank you for responding Abigayle and sharing your experiences.  I knew when I posted that people would have different views and the post was intended to provoke thought and conversation.  As you have personally experienced it, evil abounds in this world.  Thinking about situations and coming to some conclusions of how to handle them can be very beneficial than just having to make a decision in “the heat of the battle.” 

We prep to survive in a SHTF world by putting away food, learning new skills and making sure we can defend our friends and families.  If the world goes sideways and you make it, there will be many times that you will have to make some very tough and frankly uncomfortable decisions.  Now is the time to think outside the box and contemplate what your decisions will be in those most unfortunate of situations. 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal