Author Topic: Georgia Carry, I’m confused  (Read 2768 times)

Country Singer

Re: Georgia Carry, I’m confused
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2022, 05:15:11 PM »
Here's the actual bill:
https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/60797

(2.1)  'Lawful weapons carrier' means any person who is licensed or eligible for a license pursuant to Code Section 16-11-129 and who is not otherwise prohibited by law from possessing a weapon or long gun, any resident of any other state who would otherwise be eligible to obtain a license pursuant to such Code section but for the residency requirement, and any person licensed to carry a weapon in any other state.
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2022, 06:09:08 PM »
The first concealed carry I had to show ID, birth cert, Drivers license, ect.  Pay $35-00.  Then I had to go over to the jail for a picture and finger printing.  3 Day wait for background check.

When I renewed I had to go back to jail for another picture, finger printing, cotton swab (DNA) and an eyeball scan.  Each county has their own rules.  AND my county is very rural (Farming).

I guess they wanted to know who they were permitting!!

nj_m715

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2022, 07:05:24 PM »
I think I'll keep paying my bribe - fee
theres no reciprocity for constitutional carry

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal