Author Topic: Emergency Alert System  (Read 540 times)

Surveyor1

Emergency Alert System
« on: August 11, 2021, 02:52:09 PM »
There was supposed to be a nationwide test at 2:20 PM of all media including wireless.  If this was an actual emergency and you were watching TV at 2:20 you might have been saved.  The rest of us were pretty much vaporized? 

FEMA cannot even get an EBS test out to the masses yet many will trust them in an actual emergency!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

BennyMG1

Re: Emergency Alert System
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 06:18:34 AM »
Yes, I had nothing on my phone. I have all the local alerts on my phone. Maybe we just aren’t important where I am.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Abigayle

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 08:18:14 AM »
We didn't get it in Coweta Co.  No one that I have talked to got it.  Another failure in a long line of failures.  We have to watch out for ourselves.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 09:42:33 AM »
We didn't get it in Coweta Co.  No one that I have talked to got it.  Another failure in a long line of failures.  We have to watch out for ourselves.

You are correct Abigayle!  DHS cannot or will not secure our borders.  FBI is unable or unwilling to catch and prosecute the true criminals without our government.  The NIH is unable or unwilling to provide proper guidance on how to treat the CCP virus even though there are Many treatments that have been proven over and over that they are more effective than getting jabbed with Satan’s sweat.  And now their “Test” of getting info out to the masses in the event of a disaster via their wireless technology was truly an abject failure! 

We are all on our own.  The .gov is only doing things that are exasperating the underlying problems within our country at best but in all honesty they are creating most of the problems with their nonsensical policies and/or lack of action!  We are witnessing the perfect “manufactured” storm and I’m honestly wondering if our country will be able to withstand the onslaught of the globalist that are seeking to destroy us so they can “rebuild” us in the image that they desire! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

bountyhunter

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 06:53:00 PM »
They cant stop a telemarketer either
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal