Author Topic: A Warning !!!  (Read 2186 times)

Surveyor1

Re: A Warning !!!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2021, 07:35:18 PM »
I don’t understand?  For the past 18 months I’ve been told that nurses on the front lines treating Covid patients were the “unsung hero’s”….  NOW these very same people that “risked it all” and made the ultimate sacrifices by not even hugging their children for fear of getting them sick while they cared for America’s sick are being “Demonized” by the left??? 

The nurses are leaving because they are now being treated like our police, NO RESPECT I don’t blame either one of these for leaving the professions that they chose and Love but I understand!  Actually if you understand “Progressivism” you will understand that this is simply another chapter in their Marxist playbook…. Myself and many many people understand and have made the necessary preparations!  Prepare for all scenarios my fellow preppers and be prepared for the inevitability of having to be the “Caregiver” for a loved one!  In other words, you must understand that help may not be coming!!!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

coastiemike

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2021, 11:02:30 AM »
I don’t understand?  For the past 18 months I’ve been told that nurses on the front lines treating Covid patients were the “unsung hero’s”….  NOW these very same people that “risked it all” and made the ultimate sacrifices by not even hugging their children for fear of getting them sick while they cared for America’s sick are being “Demonized” by the left??? 

The nurses are leaving because they are now being treated like our police, NO RESPECT I don’t blame either one of these for leaving the professions that they chose and Love but I understand!  Actually if you understand “Progressivism” you will understand that this is simply another chapter in their Marxist playbook…. Myself and many many people understand and have made the necessary preparations!  Prepare for all scenarios my fellow preppers and be prepared for the inevitability of having to be the “Caregiver” for a loved one!  In other words, you must understand that help may not be coming!!!

I was a sheriff deputy for two years and police officer and detective for 11 years. I was considered one of the top five detectives in the state of Georgia in regard to Crimes Against Children and helped write state training courses and policies for forensics childhood interviews.  I left a job I loved, and that I do better than anything else in the world, because of the disrespect.  You couldn’t pay me a million dollars to go back now.

Abigayle

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2021, 04:08:50 PM »
Glad to be retired from teaching.  Boys and boys, girls are girls, all children and equal, black, white, brown, purple or green... There are opportunities for success everywhere, no excuses allowed.  Shel Silverstein, I think it was in Where the Sidewalk Ends, had a poem that ended with "now listen close to me, anything can happen child, anything can be".  The quote comes out of the fog from many years ago. The poem was on my blackboard.  I could never teach  C.R.T. wokeness, or anything the resembles it.  Watch, they will keep changing the term for the same garbage.  Children don't pick their friends by the kids they are supposed to feel sorry or, or guilty about....it's just not the norm.  Show them the ways they are alike, not different.  Another wonderful profession, down the tube.
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2021, 07:31:06 PM »
Ivermectin just like Hydrxychloroquine is banned for use for the Chinese virus but it works.  It seems our CDC has been prescribing it for incoming refugees so when they get here they are disease free.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/fact-cdc-has-been-giving-incoming-refugees-ivermectin-since-2019-because-it-works-to-halt-viral-infections/

I think our government is trying to kill us and replace us with refugees!!!  Our young women are even being sterilized unknowingly with a vaccine that does not work except to give you a different strain of the virus.  We are definitely in the END TIMES!!!

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/09/10/watch-funeral-director-reveals-how-big-pharma-medication-is-killing-the-elderly-not-covid/

Members of Congress and Their Aides are Exempt From Biden’s Vax Mandate
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/members-congress-aides-exempt-bidens-vax-mandate/

Surveyor1

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2021, 11:33:31 PM »
RWS, you are more right than you will ever know!  Thank you for sharing!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal