Author Topic: Obiden bans russian ammo and guns  (Read 1804 times)

nj_m715

Re: Obiden bans russian ammo and guns
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 07:24:49 PM »
that didnt take long

BennyMG1

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 09:17:33 PM »
And just like that. Everyone is sold out of it.

If anyone sees any 5.45 x39 anywhere, let me know.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 09:19:48 PM »
Oh yea, it went quick…. Right in the middle of 2 orders on “reasonably” priced stuff on 2 different websites crashed.  Was actually able to get some “booked” at .32 per rd.  Not bad considering what most other places with in stock was asking (.46-.57 per rd)…. Will be worse tomorrow.  Even ammoseek crashed!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 09:44:32 PM »
Hey NJ, I went and read Obiden’s order and you were “kinda” right! 

The order actually targeted Afghanistan, it said and I quote “This administration bans the sale of all Russian made weapons and ammunition by anyone to the country of Afghanistan.  This administration feels that we have supplied the country of Afghanistan with enough weapons and ammunition that they will have no need to purchase these items from Russia.  Based on the amount of weaponry that the United States have supplied them, we hereby ban the sale of any and all of these items to Afghanistan from all parties in the world.  This ban will be in place for a minimum of 10 years or until the Afghanistan militias run out of the current supply that we provided at no cost to the Afghan Citizens.”

WOw at first I thought they might be trying to infringe on our rights!  Glad I researched and cleared that up!  We all know that the government would never make an important announcement like that so late on a Friday evening!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😳🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Starlady

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 10:24:32 PM »
Like Russia and China are going to follow the rules?

That whole order makes no sense.  But thanks for the info.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

nj_m715

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 10:53:43 PM »
I can't bring myself to pay these prices
I did my part by ordering some reloading components and that was still high

the lack of cheap steel case will drive up brass so if you need some get it soon

buy a brass catcher and a broom

Surveyor1

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 11:31:31 PM »
Like Russia and China are going to follow the rules?

That whole order makes no sense.  But thanks for the info.

My post was actually sarcasm.  They banned Russian ammo and guns as a “sanction” for Russia’s treatment of some dissident that we claim was “a human rights violation”….  The ban as it is now is supposed to last for 12 months.  Just another way that they can achieve “gun control”, I’ve always said they would go after the ammo via taxes and other means!

BennyMG1

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2021, 06:15:55 AM »
Time to circle the wagons boys and girls.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

nj_m715

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2021, 03:32:34 PM »

Abigayle

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2021, 03:46:28 PM »
Try your local pawn shops, along with mom and pop "what not" shops.  I am sure many of you already do this, or have done so.  This is just a little reminder of all that can be found there.  These are also the last places that will be checked out for any paper work.  These owners will have small fires to protect their friends and neighbors....the very people that supported them over the years.
Some carry high quality stuff when they can get their hands of it.  Heard this from a friend:) :):)
Star Lady, I think That Survivor I is saying that they now have aprox. six hundred-thousand assault rifles, 2000 armored vehicles, Black Hawks (maybe 10?) and a whole lot more.  So, Biden wants to disarm law biding American Citizens, after leaving all of the afore mentioned to be used by THEM against US!  Trillions of dollars and so dangerous....
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 05:42:05 PM by Abigayle »
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2022, 07:58:54 PM »
Don't worry about buying arms and ammunition.  It is available on the black market.

https://www.usasupreme.com/photos-ukrainians-are-selling-us-heavy-duty-arms-on-the-black-market-can-take-out-a-tank-helicopter-discount-sale-price-30k/

BOL Perimeter Defense!!

Abigayle

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2022, 08:23:44 PM »
He banned Russian Ammo over a year ago.  It wasn't that great anyway...from what I have been told...
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2022, 08:33:07 PM »
He banned Russian Ammo over a year ago.  It wasn't that great anyway...from what I have been told...
Yeah,  If you can't control how much is manufactured then just ban it outright.  Works for me....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal