Author Topic: 18 Wheeler Truckers strike  (Read 1172 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
18 Wheeler Truckers strike
« on: August 31, 2021, 06:10:44 AM »
Today  August 31st 2021.  That is all our stressed food supply chain needs right now!  They are protesting being forced to take the Death  shot.  Who wouldn't??  Just bad timing.  I suppose there is not a good time for a truckers strike. 
I will need to drive over to the interstate today and have a look at the traffic.  No need to watch the news as they will only lie to me.

Surveyor1

Re: 18 Wheeler Truckers strike
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 09:25:31 AM »
Today  August 31st 2021.  That is all our stressed food supply chain needs right now!  They are protesting being forced to take the Death  shot.  Who wouldn't??  Just bad timing.  I suppose there is not a good time for a truckers strike. 
I will need to drive over to the interstate today and have a look at the traffic.  No need to watch the news as they will only lie to me.

I’m checking with our freight brokers to see if this protest gained any traction.  I will let y’all know what they say?
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 09:39:09 AM »

I’m checking with our freight brokers to see if this protest gained any traction.  I will let y’all know what they say?
I only saw the notice on one web page, so I do not know how wide spread it will be.  MSM will probably skip over it in any case.

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 12:44:33 PM »
Hasn’t affected my business today.  The freight brokers I deal with have not heard any rumblings.  Fact is probably 70% of the over the road drivers these days are from India and with rates as high as they are right now they will not be taking a day off! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal