Author Topic: Healthcare Staffing Shortages  (Read 1018 times)

Surveyor1

Healthcare Staffing Shortages
« on: September 28, 2021, 03:25:30 PM »
Ok I’m trying to follow the idiocy that the liberals are creating with their “ill advised” vaccine mandates. 

For example:  In NY the Governor declared that she would call up medical workers from the National Guard to help with shortages caused by the mandate.  Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t these medical professionals in the National Guard in NY already have jobs working in the medical field???  Isn’t she robbing from Peter to pay Paul???  Surely we must all recognize the utter stupidity of what they are doing???  Maybe she’s just so stupid that she thinks the National Guard just sit around doing nothing waiting for her to call???  You simply cannot make this stuff up🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Healthcare Staffing Shortages
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 03:29:26 PM »
My thoughts exactly when I read that.  These people already have jobs in the medical field that pay better than the National Gard.  This is Communism at work!

BennyMG1

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 06:57:54 AM »
You are 100% correct. If I were in the Guard, I’d be pissed to be called up for something like this. There are too many factors that have contributed to the nursing shortage to put here, but there are only a finite number of nurses out there. Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul is not a good policy and doesn’t help.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

nj_m715

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 10:19:20 PM »
6 months ago they were heroes risking their lives on the front line in this war
now they are jobless science deniers for not taking experimental injections that no longer claim to grant immunity or claim to prevent spreading

is the post office, wht house staff and other organizations still exempt?
if any of the nurses already had coof can they get an antibody test?

BennyMG1

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 04:56:43 AM »
nj_m, it would make sense that the ones who had it would be able to get the antibody test and have that suffice, but they aren’t. I had Covid very early on and I tested negative for the antibodies (or so I was told). They were pushing the vaccine then and I refused to get it. I had to search out the J&J and get it on my own. Thank goodness they didn’t specify which one we had to have.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 06:22:10 AM »
I had a light case in April 2020.  I also took an antibodies test that said Negative.  I still believe I am ammune though.  I will believe that until I get the Covid again.  Since this is Bio WareFare I expect they will keep sending something around.  After all,  we are over populated and need to trim down some!

BennyMG1

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2021, 07:52:13 AM »
I agree RWS, you having it had to have afforded you some immunity. It makes me question the antibody test. I feel like I have built up a significant immunity since having it and the vaccine and being around it all day. Of course I’m sure my thin paper mask is what is keeping me well. 🙄.

Insofar as the whole Agenda 21 thing with population control. I feel if the NWO (or whatever they are calling themselves) was implementing A21, they wouldn’t be using a controversial vaccine to do it. IMHO, the smart way of doing it would be to incorporate a sterilization feature in the normal childhood vaccines that the majority of parents are okay with. Also, the required doses of an agent to sterilize a child is much less than an adult.

Using a controversial vaccine that half the population refuses to get will not meet the goals of A21.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal