Author Topic: Braves Win!!!  (Read 634 times)

Surveyor1

Braves Win!!!
« on: November 03, 2021, 09:54:03 AM »
It’s a Great Day to be a Braves Fan!  26 years was too long to wait!

Honestly though with the Braves up 7-0 going to the bottom of the ninth I was seriously worried!  I actually expected an EMP attack before they could get 3 out!🤦‍♂️😳🤦‍♂️………
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

Re: Braves Win!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 12:05:05 PM »
Yes!!!  This armchair cheer squad thought they could have done it at home, two nights before, had they not pulled up a pitcher from the minors to set them back.  They had throwing power they didn't even use.  Moving right along. Let's Go Braves, into next season, with a healed pitcher. 
Also wonderful outcome in Virginia, so "Let's Go Biden"!!!!  Several good races in one night.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 12:09:07 PM »
Yes!!!  This armchair cheer squad thought they could have done it at home, two nights before, had they not pulled up a pitcher from the minors to set them back.  They had throwing power they didn't even use.  Moving right along. Let's Go Braves, into next season, with a healed pitcher. 
Also wonderful outcome in Virginia, so "Let's Go Biden"!!!!  Several good races in one night.

Didn’t you mean “Brandon”???😂😳🤦‍♂️
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 12:29:22 PM »
No, Biden is getting confused, regarding his name, so we need to say "Let's Go Biden".  He has started calling himself Brandon, and cheering from this basement....
I will say "Let's go Virginia", hands off our kids!!!  They "woke up" for real, unlike Biden.

Fixit

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 12:36:24 PM »
On Virginia.
An old quote but it fits.
Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal