Author Topic: What are you prepping for ?  (Read 4694 times)

Abigayle

Re: What are you prepping for ?
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2024, 09:55:05 AM »
R.W.S. I understand the reaction your wife had to the grocery receipt, due to drugs.
The U.S. allowed China to control most of big pharma. We can only guess what they may starting to add to everyday, simple things like CoQ10, on which they have pretty unhealthy monopoly.
I bought a few small bags of cranberry bean, which are not. plentiful, but contain the most needed vitamins. I will can pints, after researching some simple add-ons like garlic, bacon and onion to keep some variety in house, that can just be reheated and mixed with other dishes.  They were like. 1.79 a small bag.
Your pictures will be helpful to those mostly lurking here, those late to the ball.Good idea.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2024, 10:51:25 AM »
Yes, that is why I posted the pictures so new comers can see how to store grocery store dry goods.  This morning I came home from the store with sugar, egg noodles and various sizes and shapes of pasta.  I will vacuum seal them later.  I just finished planting a row of potatoes.  Trying to get things done outside before the rain comes.  I can vacuum seal inside when it is raining.  The thing about using canning jars is that when SHTF they will become invaluable assets to have around.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2024, 06:36:09 AM »
Are You Prepping to Be Replaced ??
It is bad enough the powers to be tried to kill you and you did not die or get seriously sick.
https://images.americanthinker.com/qp/qpsv67135lnubfpzaa4s_800.jpg

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2024, 06:24:10 PM »
Besides all the violence coming our way this Summer, we get this WARNING !

“What I am predicting is a massive, massive tsunami of illness and death among highly vaccinated populations with compromised immune systems, Bossche said. “You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming week is more and more cases of more serious long Covid.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/top-international-virologist-issues-dire-warning-massive-massive/

Surveyor1

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2024, 10:28:22 AM »
I don’t doubt it…. Kinda hard to trust anything the .gov is telling us🤷‍♂️
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal