Author Topic: What are you prepping for ?  (Read 4048 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
What are you prepping for ?
« on: November 12, 2021, 07:04:51 PM »
Do you live in a large city?  You may want to take notice of what is just around the corner.
LAWLESS CHAOS: LAPD tells residents to “comply” with robbers as society collapses in blue cities… escape while you still can

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/lawless-chaos-lapd-tells-residents-to-comply-with-robbers-as-society-collapses-in-blue-cities-escape-while-you-still-can/

I know, I have been told before that I sometimes preach to the choir........

Abigayle

Re: What are you prepping for ?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 09:36:55 AM »
If Rittenhouse gets off in Kenosha  (and I pray that he does), that little city will burn again and a good judge may have to leave town for his own safety.
They fight for thugs and attack citizens that defend the constitution.
What am I prepping for????  Who the heck knows?  What will hit us first?  Maybe I should say, WHO will hit us first.  Never thought I would see all this going on in my lifetime.
Wish I had asked my dad why he taught me to shoot when I was a kid.  We lived in the city.  He was a WWII Marine, raised on an Iowa farm.  Something told him to always be able to defend yourself and your family.  They were not peppers, and lived very differently than we do.  I wonder if today, they would live differently.

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 11:13:59 AM »
Pending any black swan events im prepping for life as if i lived in a third world country documentary. In a country ruled by a communist regime.
Psalms 127:3-5

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 07:48:22 AM »
Global food corporations say weaponization of food system already well underway, “transition” to New World Order almost complete

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/12/09/global-food-corporations-say-weaponization-of-food-system-already-well-underway-transition-to-new-world-order-almost-complete/

The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), a coalition of the world’s largest multinational food corporations, is developing a new “equitable” food strategy that involves deciding which foods are “moral” and which are “immoral,” and offering them to the public accordingly.  Does the picture in this article look familiar??

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 07:53:39 AM »
“Don’t Come, We Can’t Guarantee Your Safety” – Los Angeles PD Union Chief Gives Ominous Warning to Americans Thinking of Visiting The Crime Ravaged City (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/dont-come-cant-guarantee-safety-los-angeles-pd-union-chief-gives-ominous-warning-americans-thinking-visiting-crime-ravaged-city-holidays-video/

But in reality, violent crime has gotten so bad that a veteran police detective and LAPD union leader issued a dire warning to visitors urging them to stay away from the city for the sake of their lives and safety.
Another way of correcting over population.  Take away the Police, The criminals will kill you and each other.  Just another over population control.....

Surveyor1

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 10:18:45 AM »
Can’t really speak for anyone else But as much as I appreciate to warning there was exactly ZERO percent chance in hell that I would be visiting LA anyway😎!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 10:48:50 AM »
I thought I would use my air miles and pick up some free purses...Oh wait, the only purse I carry has a special little pocket in the side, for a single item.  Actually, I should get someone to make those and sell them in CA. high end stores.  They look tack, but may be in high demand.
Since this is "What are you prepping for?  At the moment, we are prepping for a grid down situation, that will be used as a red herring for any invasions of small countries that are on the minds of not so nice players.
Anyone notice that there was no talk of Amazon being down on the east coast?  It was several hours.  I think it hit some Walmarts as well, as both screens were jumping all over the place, making it impossible to place an order.  Maybe someone can explain?  Is it all the spending with all that extra money we have, thanks to Branden and his team?

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 10:52:39 AM »
Can’t really speak for anyone else But as much as I appreciate to warning there was exactly ZERO percent chance in hell that I would be visiting LA anyway😎!
And just how long will it be before it comes to Hotlanta ??  Any guess?

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 10:56:18 AM »
I'll put five dollars on the next ten days....  Can't I pay it in rice???
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2021, 10:59:25 AM »
I'll put five dollars on the next ten days....  Can't I pay it in rice???
Used to be I could not pick up $10.00 of rice but Today I can.  Isn't inflation great?

Abigayle

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »
Now let's not inflate that fast.  The offer was five....You can pick it up, it may be three pounds in ten days!
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2021, 04:32:42 PM »
And just how long will it be before it comes to Hotlanta ??  Any guess?

It’s already there just on a smaller scale but hey give them a little time they are working diligently on it!  You can bet your last Keisha Lance Bottom Dollar on it🤦‍♂️…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2023, 12:30:51 PM »
My new EV Pickup Truck
I have been warned that driving an EV after SHFT would be dangerous because the bad boys will try to kill for it.  Well it looks like I will not be alone - OR - will I.  I am planning to charge it at home and the campsite from solar electricity.  Others may not have any grid to charge from??  But it looks like there will be a lot of EVs on the road soon.
--------
The proposal expected next week is set to be introduced as the Biden administration continues its aggressive push for more Americans to switch to EVs and to electrify home appliances in an effort to combat global warming.

“The future of the auto industry is electric,” Biden remarked during a visit to a Ford EV center in Michigan early in his presidency. “There’s no turning back.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/it-never-ends-biden-regime-set-to-unleash-scheme-to-wipe-out-gasoline-powered-cars/

Surveyor1

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2023, 01:27:17 PM »
RWS you are ahead of the game since you can supply your own power personally.  The fact that the federal government is pushing their green agenda on everyone is criminal!  Our National power grid is stressed to the max right now.  How many times this past year did you hear about rolling blackouts and power outages?  While I will admit that alternative sources of energy are important we simply cannot put the cart before the horse.  On very large scale projects solar and wind are simply not reliable enough, at this time.  You can plan for backup options f it’s just your house but if they are trying to run a whole city or state it is simply not feasible. 

Bottom line is the leftist green agenda is setting us up to fail miserably.  It’s all about money and ultimately control…. They are closing power plants and not replacing what they are taking offline with a reliable source.  They are also finding out that all these wind farms they built are not holding up very well and we all know that we need sun for solar and a lot of storage to run a home “normally”. The situation with our power grid is in dire states and they are only making it worse🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Abigayle

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2023, 01:40:07 PM »
Sort of like Kamala going to a big vegetable grower in Africa.  She talked to him like he was one of the kids she hired for the solar show. She took pictures of a leaf with her new iPhone, explaining how if he had an issue with a plant he could take a picture and send it to some company that would tell him how to solve it.
If Tucker was correct, this area of Africa did not even have electric power.  I bet they were glad to see her leave, "Thanks Kam, just drop off a check to help us out on your way out".  Yes, the cart was way down the road ahead of that horse.
She should have suggested he cross our border, re-enter and get a brand new iPhone to get ready for the big day, when they started putting in power.
They are going to make solar panels in Ga.  I have my letter ready to go out, telling her if she doesn't send me a check for the ones we already paid for that I am going to smash them until they look like Hilary's hard drives.  I am  just sure that will work
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal