Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for February 2022  (Read 1376 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for February 2022
« on: November 28, 2021, 02:43:52 AM »
Time: 09:00 - 11:00

Topic:  TBA
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

Farside

Re: Region 6 meeting for February 2022
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 03:46:50 PM »
Don't worry about a topic. Set a date, time and location. It's a meet an greet. Use it to set future meeting and  topics.

p.s. hope you can make it to the Christmas Party. check the post for details.

VoodooMD

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 04:56:42 AM »
Theme  for 2/26/22 meeting

Discussion of MAG group developement and maintenance.

Possible "Plan B" meet sites for Region 6[/b]

Review of possible classes / trainings for monthly Region 6 meets

NAMI of Central Georgia

209 Elberta Rd, Warner Robins, Ga. 31093

bountyhunter

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 10:20:17 AM »
There always needs to be topic listed.....that way folks can bring ideas with them along with meeting and greeting. Always have an objective!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

VoodooMD

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 02:08:08 AM »

Hope that this finds all doing well and in good spirits with all that is going on !!—Just wanted to let you know that I believe we got off to a VERY GOOD start with first meeting in January 2022 at Old Times Country Buffet in the Centerville/Warner Robins area!! So glad to see all who were able to attend and have GREAT fellowship with like -minded folks!!! --and got some GREAT IDEAS from all on how to plan and develop ideas for future monthly meetings and activities!!

Just a reminder that we WILL BE ALLOWED to meet for our February 2022 meeting at the NAMI of Central Georgia boardroom /class room area. The meeting will officially start at 09:00 and go until about 11:00, but of course -- I will be there around 08:30 to fire up the coffee pot on for us. Your all are more than welcome to come around that time if you wish!!

I will have several hard copies of the information discussed at the January meeting for those who would like to get caught up to speed with our meets thus far. Also, I have some updated information concerning the use of the WMA’s and use of the primitive campsite areas for activities /trainings /camping / BOD’s. We will also go into a more in-depth discussion of the possible training/topic subject list that was also passed out at the meet as well—so please bring your ideas to add!

Based on the MAG group (Mutual Assistance Group) article and information that was passed out to all present at the January meeting, there will be a couple of short video presentations that will discuss in greater detail, the issues and concerns about starting a MAG, participation in a MAG, problems that may arise in MAG’S and how to correct them. Afterward, I’ll open the floor to all for discussions / ideas /and personal experiences being in a MAG that hopefully we all can come away with some great ideas and lessons learned!

The meeting location address is: NAMI of Central Georgia
                                                209 Elberta Road
                                                Warner Robins, Ga. 31093

Meeting date: 2/26 /22

I’m excited about seeing and being with everyone on the 26th!!—PLEASE feel free to bring family and like-minded friends as well!!—and please know—as with every monthly meet for Region 6, we welcome ANY Georgia SEPN region member to attend and participate!

Take care all—AND KEEP PREPPING!!

VoodooMD

bountyhunter

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 05:00:01 PM »
I should be able to make this meeting as well..
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

VoodooMD

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 04:12:57 AM »

Hope that this finds all doing well and in good spirits with all that is going on !!—Just wanted to let you know that I believe we got off to a VERY GOOD start with first meeting in January 2022 at Old Times Country Buffet in the Centerville/Warner Robins area!! So glad to see all who were able to attend and have GREAT fellowship with like -minded folks!!! --and got some GREAT IDEAS from all on how to plan and develop ideas for future monthly meetings and activities!!

Just a reminder that we WILL BE ALLOWED to meet for our February 2022 meeting at the NAMI of Central Georgia boardroom /class room area. The meeting will officially start at 09:00 and go until about 11:00, but of course -- I will be there around 08:30 to fire up the coffee pot on for us. Your all are more than welcome to come around that time if you wish!!

I will have several hard copies of the information discussed at the January meeting for those who would like to get caught up to speed with our meets thus far. Also, I have some updated information concerning the use of the WMA’s and use of the primitive campsite areas for activities /trainings /camping / BOD’s. We will also go into a more in-depth discussion of the possible training/topic subject list that was also passed out at the meet as well—so please bring your ideas to add!

Based on the MAG group (Mutual Assistance Group) article and information that was passed out to all present at the January meeting, there will be a couple of short video presentations that will discuss in greater detail, the issues and concerns about starting a MAG, participation in a MAG, problems that may arise in MAG’S and how to correct them. Afterward, I’ll open the floor to all for discussions / ideas /and personal experiences being in a MAG that hopefully we all can come away with some great ideas and lessons learned!

The meeting location address is: NAMI of Central Georgia
                                                209 Elberta Road
                                                Warner Robins, Ga. 31093

Meeting date: 2/26 /22

I’m excited about seeing and being with everyone on the 26th!!—PLEASE feel free to bring family and like-minded friends as well!!—and please know—as with every monthly meet for Region 6, we welcome ANY Georgia SEPN region member to attend and participate!

Take care all—AND KEEP PREPPING!!

VoodooMD

Searchboss

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 11:57:45 AM »
I plan to be there!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal