Author Topic: Prepper Meeting for January  (Read 1436 times)

9mmMike

Prepper Meeting for January
« on: January 04, 2018, 01:46:24 PM »
I am planning another Western NC, Eastern TN and NW Ga. prepper meeting. The next meeting is scheduled for 20 Jan, 2018 at 2pm EST. The tentative agenda is:

1. Welcome
2. Preparing for the Possibility of a Dark Grid event
3. Creating a Ghost Glock
4. A Canning Tutorial

If there are other topics you would like to see (or present!) let me know! As usual the meeting will be held at The Wherehouse in Murphy, NC.

Bring a dish for a pot luck dinner! Meat and some drinks will be provided.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 02:20:09 PM by 9mmMike »

Lilburner

Re: Prepper Meeting for January
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 02:06:13 PM »
Super! Thanks!

Sounds like a great program. I'd drive for that, but have another long-standing commitment. You do need to add a time. You can modify the post to add it in to the original

Then - Look at the bottom of the entire post. Hit "Link to Calendar". Fill in "Event title" with as short a description as you can fit (Maybe "R1/TN/NC Meeting"), and set the date below. That will get your bonus entries into the contest.

For anyone who didn't have the pleasure of meeting 9mmMike at the August prepper show meet, he's a real asset. His homemade Berkey clone water filter was the hit of the prize table, and he's even a published prepper author. I'd highly recommend trying to make it to this if you at all can.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

9mmMike

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 02:20:50 PM »
I don't see the link to calendar link...

Lilburner

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 02:28:28 PM »
Start at the bottom of the entire page and work your way up.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal