Author Topic: Keep An Eye On Europe  (Read 3926 times)

Abigayle

Re: Keep An Eye On Europe
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2022, 09:31:22 AM »
Yep Benny it is never over, is it?  Even with gas supplies, refilling constantly, keep those tanks full. 
People in Ukraine are now being handed real firearms instead of wooden rifles, and being told to defend their streets.  We can see where that is heading.  More kids will die from accidental shoots than in the streets of Atlanta (please, prove me wrong).  This is a world issue.  People are people.  I know we can not police the world, but this is over the top.  Ukraine gave up their nukes in the 90's on a promise of protection from the U.S.  The Ugly American, volume 2?  The only reason Ukraine is not part of NATO is due to corrupt government that the Ukraines have been fighting against forever.  Hunter Biden has had a difficult time getting the "I Love Ukraine" bumper sticker off his car...His check is long cashed, along with the Big guys.  Boy,....big guy....I wish..
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2022, 12:05:45 PM »
European natural gas prices are up 60%…. Gas is still flowing but for how long since most goes through the Ukraine?  This is going to hurt…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2022, 12:30:43 PM »
Oil 110 aa barrel and hour ago.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2022, 02:58:47 PM »
And gold jumped $45 to $1955 an ounce!

Don’t know what happened but now it’s down $20.00…. Well I guess we all know the PM market is manipulated….
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2022, 07:57:37 PM »
They open and close the reserves, which will not be available for long, according to the talking heads.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2022, 01:01:14 PM »
Wellllllllll….  From looking at the stock market, precious metals prices, corn/wheat prices, gasoline wholesale prices and most other commodity prices all is well in the world??? 

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that natural gas prices have dropped 28% off of their highs!  The reason, Russia has upped the flow of natural gas going to Europe by about 40%, oh btw this is going through the pipeline in Ukraine.  So all of the western countries put sanctions on Russia to hurt them economically but don’t sanction energy.  The price of natural gas skyrockets because of the “Russian Invasion”.  So Russia turns up the spigot 40% in an up market and creates more revenue for their country.  I have to ask myself, are all of these leaders just simply stupid? 

nj_m715

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2022, 01:39:42 PM »
does the big guy still get 10% of that ?

Surveyor1

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2022, 02:05:02 PM »
does the big guy still get 10% of that ?

My guess is that the leaders in Ukraine are probably asking for a refund or either a secure escape route…

Surveyor1

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2022, 10:45:58 AM »
Wholesale gas prices are up $.39 overnight!  Top off your tanks NOW before the stations catch up and change their price!  I just paid $3.46 and expect $4.00 by the end of the week!

Commodity prices are generally going up, especially grains!

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities

Surveyor1

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2022, 08:04:42 PM »
Wholesale gas prices are up another $.30 tonight to $3.79 which equates to $4.50 at the pump…. I wonder when it will stop going up? 

Abigayle

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2022, 08:42:14 AM »
The inmates are running the asylum.  We need to cut Russian Oil, today.
Turn on the power plants in Europe.  Get our oil/gas back up and running. If it is true and there are now discussions with Iran and Venezuela to get gas from them, this country has indeed gone mad.
Green energy take time.  If they are so worried about it, give up their jets and boats.  How about washing diapers instead of using pampers and hanging the line to dry.  Recycle.  Don't you wonder how many people that are fighting to a goal that is not obtainable for many years do not follow their own advice?
I want Ukraine to get help without boots on the ground.  They were peaceful people minding their own business.  They are being slaughtered.  I don't give a rat's behind that they are not part of NATO.  That is a piece of paper.  I know many of you disagree and have kids that could end up in conflict.  I don't want that for your children, or my grandchildren.  There are many ways to help. This is not all propaganda for heavens sake.

Surveyor1

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2022, 07:43:27 PM »
I kinda think that Russia might have just “checkmated” the Globalist???  Political Theater, you gotta love it!  Remember, “Get Woke Go Broke”…. Lol, lol, lol, lol….  What the heck did these asshat companies think would happen!  You leave your car in my driveway for 60 days with no contact and its legally mine!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-proposes-nationalizing-foreign-owned-factories-shut-operations

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2022, 08:48:31 PM »
The same thing is going to happen in China also...

Surveyor1

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2022, 02:51:17 PM »
“When you hear about wars and riots, don’t be afraid, because these things must happen first, but the end will come later.”  Then he said to them, “Nations will fight against other nations, and kingdoms against other kingdoms.  In various places there will be great earthquakes, sickness and a lack of food.  Fearful events and great signs will come from heaven.”  Luke 21: 9-11

I was reading an article about what is coming due to the lack of fertilizer and this verse seemed appropriate.  God Be With Us!

Abigayle

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2022, 04:03:08 PM »
The lack of fertilizer makes this a good time to have chickens.  Yes, you have to feed and house them, but the do make fertilizer!  This new twist makes them more valuable than even.
Start a compost pile.  Use you wood shaving with chicken dodo.  Keep it moist.  Many experts suggest waiting a year to use it, but in Ga. you can keep it hot and let it cook, in a much shorter time.  Salmonella is the worry.  To tell you the truth, I have put bedding with chicken poop right out of the coop, around my plants and we are still here to tell about it. Composting does not have to be fancy.  throw in scrap of food, not fat or meat.  Chickens can eat 25% of their diet from garden scraps and foraging, thus, recycling.  One big mistake people make is getting more chickens then you need.  Unless you want people snooping around your property to buy your eggs, or you want to be running eggs to the neighbors, think that one through.  Research breeds, multi purpose are great for our purposes.  We have Red Star, Barred Plymouth Rock for this purpose and have added Lavender Orphingtons to raise and sell.  There are lots of good breeds out there.  I like docile, personality and pretty...so sue me...  Cost as much to feed a pretty bird as a pathetic looking one.  Oh, were we talking about fertilizer shortages....so sorry...I digress once again.  Chicken poop is much higher in nitrogen phosphors and potash than cow or horse.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal