Author Topic: Walmart deal on canning jars  (Read 710 times)

aces

Walmart deal on canning jars
« on: January 19, 2022, 04:45:16 PM »
Walmart has marked down canning jar per SlickDeals.net.

Options:

12-Count 16 Oz Ball Regular Mouth Glass Mason Jars with Lids + Bands $9.47

12-Count 16 Oz Ball Wide Mouth Glass Mason Jars with Lids + Bands $10.97

12-Count 32 Oz Ball Wide Mouth Glass Mason Jars with Lids + Bands $11.97

Also Available:
12- Count Ball Regular Mouth Lids $2.44
12-Count Ball Wide Mouth Lids $3.24
Note, bands are not included w/ the above 2 lid sets

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Walmart deal on canning jars
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 06:51:36 PM »
Thanks,  I got some more of each....

Edit:  Wallmart canceled my regular mouth size jar case as it is unavailable.  The rest will be here the 25th.   
Canning jars are about like ammunition and vegetable seeds.  If it is available at a reasonable price, get it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:35:24 PM by RWS »

coastiemike

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 09:18:16 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on these. We picked up a six pack of the wide mouth 32 oz and a 12 pack of the regular mouth 16 oz. It’s all they had left.  We’ve never canned before but trying our hand at it tomorrow.

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 11:03:08 AM »
Coastie Mike, Ball also makes a screw on lid, to use with liquids.  I use it on my home canned grape juice.  Since I mostly use wide mouth jars, I use the regular jars I have for juice.
By the way, Ison's nursery sells a very good juicer, that saves some steps.  We have used it on the porch in summer with our Camp Chef propane.  This kept heat out of the house.  Always know which side of the house the sun will be on for the time you need out there....ask me how I know :(
Ariel

coastiemike

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 11:24:07 AM »
Coastie Mike, Ball also makes a screw on lid, to use with liquids.  I use it on my home canned grape juice.  Since I mostly use wide mouth jars, I use the regular jars I have for juice.
By the way, Ison's nursery sells a very good juicer, that saves some steps.  We have used it on the porch in summer with our Camp Chef propane.  This kept heat out of the house.  Always know which side of the house the sun will be on for the time you need out there....ask me how I know :(

Thanks for the info.

upacreek

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2022, 05:21:46 PM »
RWS - check inside for the jars even when it says it’s out. I’ve heard of people getting their orders canceled and then walking inside and finding shelves of the item.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal