Author Topic: This Is Not Going To End Well…  (Read 680 times)

Surveyor1

This Is Not Going To End Well…
« on: June 17, 2022, 12:06:00 PM »
Call me a conspiracy theorist, an antivaxer or just crazy BUT this is simply nonsensical!  The risk for infants and small children far outweigh any possible rewards!!!  IMHO parents that opt to do this are guilty of child abuse at best and genocide at worst!!!  The parents that are willing to subject their children to an unproven and basically non-tested experimental vaccine have been scared to death by the governments propaganda machine!  This is becoming truly dystopian…

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/fda-authorizes-pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccines-kids-young/story?id=85460650
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

Re: This Is Not Going To End Well…
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 12:10:16 PM »
Hey if you are an adult in a high risk category you can decide “risk vs reward” for yourself.  I’m not a fan of the mRNA vaccines but like I told my 83 YO mom that in her situation if she chose to get the jab I would support her decision because she is in the high risk group!  This is not going to end well😡😡😡…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal