Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for June 2022  (Read 320 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for June 2022
« on: June 19, 2022, 03:16:47 AM »
Hello Georgia Region 6 members and ALL Georgia SEPN members!

Hope that all is going well for everyone and wanted to give you an update on our Region 6 meeting for May 28th at Ole Times Country Buffet in Warner Robins.

The meeting went extremely well for it being held on a long holiday week-end and was attended by 7 members and several great ideas about future plans for topics of discussion/presentations were discussed!

After the discussion--I made the “big announcement” of a much more suitable location for continued monthly meetings for Region 6:

Uncle Sam’s Surplus (USS) store located in Macon, Ga!

6230 Hawkinsville Rd.
                                                               Macon Ga. 31216
                                                            Phone:  478-259-0308

UNCLESAMSSURPLUS.COM

I had spoken to the owner (Mike) in the early part of May about possible use of his place of business for monthly Region 6 meetings and he was VERY EXCITED to offer his location to us for our future meeting use!

The June meeting is scheduled for the 4th Saturday of the month (June 25) and will officially start at 10:00 and run until 11:30. The business opens its doors @ 09:00 --so there will be plenty of time to “look around”  before the meeting!  I will be there before the meeting officially starts to get things set up and start up the coffee pot!!

The June 25th meeting topic will be:

Basic inspection/Maintenance/Repairs of Medical Physical Assessment Equipment: Stethoscopes, Physical Examination Pen Lights, and Sphygmomanometers (Blood Pressure Cuffs)

Please note that ALL Region 6 monthly meetings are ALWAYS open to ALL Georgia region members!!—Hope to see you all there!

Be Safe and “Stay Ready”!!

VoodooMD
Modify message
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal