Author Topic: Fall Campout  (Read 2494 times)

Surveyor1

Re: Fall Campout
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2022, 03:31:01 PM »
I thought it was the next weekend. YES! We'll be there!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing y’all!!! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2022, 06:39:49 PM »
It looks like great camping weather.  I am a little South of Cedar Creek and my weather forecast is as follows:
Thursday Hi 86 Lo 48 and Sunny
Friday Hi 88 Lo 56 Mostly Sunny
Saturday Hi 81 Lo 51 Partly Cloudy

BennyMG1

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2022, 06:35:33 AM »
Gonna be some good campfire weather. It’s gonna be great to see old friends as well as old friends we haven’t seen in a while, and hopefully make some new friends. I’ll be getting there Thursday and hopefully setting up in the same place. We’ve got a couple of items for the auction and I’ll be looking for some more before I leave.

Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2022, 06:20:24 PM »
Potluck Saturday night!  So far the menu is:  Pulled Pork, Salad, Corn casserole.  If interested we need buns, desert or any other side that you may specialize in😎…. Just let us know what you want to bring so we don’t end up with duplicates.  If you have a special sauce that you like please bring, the pork will be cooked with no sauce since everyone’s palette is different 🤔…. Looking forward to the fellowship! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2022, 06:56:55 PM »
Potluck Saturday night!  So far the menu is:  Pulled Pork, Salad, Corn casserole.  If interested we need buns, desert or any other side that you may specialize in😎…. Just let us know what you want to bring so we don’t end up with duplicates.  If you have a special sauce that you like please bring, the pork will be cooked with no sauce since everyone’s palette is different 🤔…. Looking forward to the fellowship!
My wife said she would make a blueberry delight for me to bring.

Surveyor1

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2022, 07:08:38 PM »
Thanks RWS, I appreciate that you overlooked my spelling and will be bringing a dessert and not a desert🤦‍♂️…. I have absolutely no doubt after eating her strawberry rhubarb pie that anything that she makes will be “heavenly”!!! 

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2022, 10:27:18 AM »
The wife & I were just going over what I am taking to eat this weekend.  She said she was making some Brunswick stew.  I asked to make a big pot and I would take some to campout.  She said OK.   

PS:  I will bring some small disposable bowls also.

tlwagg

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2022, 10:35:24 AM »
How about a cobbler? I will be bring some sweet coleslaw too, it's my favorite and I take it to all our campouts.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Surveyor1

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2022, 02:28:02 PM »
The wife & I were just going over what I am taking to eat this weekend.  She said she was making some Brunswick stew.  I asked to make a big pot and I would take some to campout.  She said OK.   

PS:  I will bring some small disposable bowls also.

Yes Yes Yes!!!🙏🙏🙏.  I Love homemade Brunswick SteW. If it’s half as good as her pie’s it will be awesome!  Thanks in advance to Mrs RWS!😎🙏😎

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2022, 02:38:50 PM »
How about a cobbler? I will be bring some sweet coleslaw too, it's my favorite and I take it to all our campouts.
A cobbler and slaw sounds great.  Sounds like we have a feast in the making!!

BennyMG1

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2022, 07:06:53 AM »
Brunswick stew!!!!!!!! One of my favorite dishes that I NEVER get because there’s only one place within 30 miles of me that makes it. Can’t wait!!!

My Mama makes a pretty good chicken Brunswick stew, but it’s not the same.

Searchboss

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2022, 12:28:05 PM »
We will be arriving Friday mid-morning. We will bring 4 packs of Hamburger buns for those that want them and a package of disposable plates for the potluck. Do we need anything else?

VoodooMD sent me a message saying he will be there Saturday morning and tenting it overnight. He also said he is bringing a couple of pies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2022, 06:24:14 PM »
I won't be coming down this camp out, sorry to miss seeing everyone. Hope y'all have a super time visiting with one another.
Sending my love,
Ravenwood

BennyMG1

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2022, 05:58:47 AM »
Wow! We had a crowd on Thursday night!

Abigayle

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2022, 04:31:02 PM »
Wish we could be there, but our systems here right now are too hard to just walk away from.  I am hatching chicks, the greenhouse and gardens are hard to leave.  We have created a prison for ourselves here.  I wanted to come, but we don't even own a tent or camper.  Thor said I could go, but don't see how I could.  I am very sad about missing it!
We have been thinking about all of you and so happy you have perfect weather!  Enjoy!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal