Author Topic: Maybe I’m just nuts  (Read 1744 times)

BennyMG1

Re: Maybe I’m just nuts
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2022, 06:11:06 PM »
It’s a nasal spray and it’s harmless if taken by mistake…harmless except to your pocketbook.

It also comes injectable, but the easiest to self administer is the nasal spray.

If I started hearing about people dropping from fentanyl exposure, I’m gonna be self isolating instantly. I have already quit eating out at fast food and the hospital cafeteria. (More of an economic decision than a fear of poisoning).
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Fixit

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2022, 06:21:12 PM »

Abigayle

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2022, 09:31:31 PM »
Time to check with two sons living in Iowa.  They will say "mom is going off the deep end again, remember Y-2k?".  Well, I will take their share if they don't want it, but they have high school and college age kids.  They should keep some around in case someone slips them something coated with this killer.  The list grows, but doesn't get shorter..

tlwagg

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2022, 04:21:11 PM »
As of 1-1-23 UnitedHealthcare will eliminate co-pays certain preferred prescription drugs, including Epinephrine, Glucagon, Naloxone, and Albuterol.

https://snacksafely.com/2022/07/unitedhealthcare-0-copay-for-epinephrine-albuterol-insulin-glucagon-naloxone-starting-jan-1-2023/
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

BennyMG1

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2022, 07:24:46 AM »
The plot thickens. A research team at University of Houston say they have now developed a “vaccine” for fentanyl. This “vaccine” blocks fentanyl from entering the brain. The drug specifically acts on fentanyl and other opioids are not affected. Ordinarily, I’d be like, “Yayyy!”, but this seems more planned than anything. If this “vaccine” is approved by the FDA, I wonder if we will see an unusual increase in accidental overdoses from the scenario I mentioned earlier. The news will certainly waste no time reporting this important anomaly as fed to them by their keepers. People will freak out and demand the government protect us by providing the general public with this life saving drug. It’ll be a new jab, folks.

Kinda unrelated: I’ve been working in direct patient care healthcare for over 26 years. RSV has always been an infection of young children. Never…..NEVER…..in 26 years of nursing have I ever seen the degree of RSV infections in ADULTS as I have in the last eight or nine months. Immune systems are more compromised than ever.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

nj_m715

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2022, 11:18:14 AM »
great news
lets put it into the water and we'll win the war on drugs

Surveyor1

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2022, 01:04:48 PM »
The earth just reached 8 billion people.  I hate to say it but I believe that will be the pinnacle.  Going forward I expect to see a pretty steady decline (by design.). Men’s sperm count has been on a pretty steady decline since the early 70’ and is actually accelerating!  What happened in the early 70’s you might ask?  The invention and widespread use of birth control pills.  This completely changed the hormone makeup in society and the results have been scary.  As animals the female of the species is, by nature, attracted to the strongest most virile male for reproducing.  Something happened after the pill that made women change.  We went from the manly sex symbols of Clint Eastwood and John Wayne to the not so manly likes of David Schwimmer and Jerry Seinfeld…. Raw animal magnetism is sadly a thing of the past, at least consciously. 

Famine around the world is already beginning and will accelerate in 2023.  People are being poisoned slowly with the food they eat, hello glyphosate (already being found in urine samples around the world in Most people)!  Top all of this off with an experimental vaccine that is likely the culprit for the compromised immune systems and who knows what other side effects we will soon discover such as the shedding of spike proteins to the masses. 

Nope I don’t have a rosy outlook for humanity going forward but just like most, I can only try to look after my family and myself the best I can…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2022, 02:26:36 PM »
Actually, in the late 60's, early seventies, there was a big pill scare.  Many women were experiencing blood clots.  In 1969 I had to wait in line for a delivery room in a large hospital, in a major city.  Since I was only in labor four hours that time, I had not been involved in a game of gurney bumper cars before.  Maybe I missed the memo that it was all clear on the pill scare.  My sons' are grateful.  I, on the other hand would have liked to finish college at that time, and not put it off until the kids were in school.  No problem with fertility back then, trust me.  Fertile Murtle and Wheat Germ Harry were alive and well in the city.

Surveyor1

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2022, 04:20:21 PM »
great news
lets put it into the water and we'll win the war on drugs

Yea they can put the injector for that right next to the fluoride injector.  No worries though I hear they have room for 4 or 5 more injectors at the municipal water plants😳😳😳….  My guess is a lithium injector would be next?🤔
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2022, 04:23:11 PM »
Actually, in the late 60's, early seventies, there was a big pill scare.  Many women were experiencing blood clots.  In 1969 I had to wait in line for a delivery room in a large hospital, in a major city.  Since I was only in labor four hours that time, I had not been involved in a game of gurney bumper cars before.  Maybe I missed the memo that it was all clear on the pill scare.  My sons' are grateful.  I, on the other hand would have liked to finish college at that time, and not put it off until the kids were in school.  No problem with fertility back then, trust me.  Fertile Murtle and Wheat Germ Harry were alive and well in the city.

Well aspirin helps prevent blood clots and pregnancy so it’s basically a wonder drug!  My grandma was a firm believer in aspirin as a birth control method!

Abigayle

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2022, 07:17:34 PM »
Surveyor, Grandma used the headache (not tonight, dear). The aspirin was just a prop.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2022, 07:37:11 PM »
Surveyor, Grandma used the headache (not tonight, dear). The aspirin was just a prop.

Sorry Abigayle but my grandma said aspirin was the best birth control!  You take one aspirin and hold it between your knees and you Will Not get pregnant🤔😜…

Surveyor1

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2022, 03:38:10 PM »

Kinda unrelated: I’ve been working in direct patient care healthcare for over 26 years. RSV has always been an infection of young children. Never…..NEVER…..in 26 years of nursing have I ever seen the degree of RSV infections in ADULTS as I have in the last eight or nine months. Immune systems are more compromised than ever.

Here’s a follow up story regarding RSV and the shortages of drugs that we are experiencing in the US.  Folks I do hope that y’all understand that this is not a coincidence but has been carefully planned!  “By 2030 you will own nothing and be happy.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/very-serious-shortages-amoxicillin-augmentin-tamiflu-albuterol-tylenol-have-erupted-all

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal